Restaurant Booking Advice

mjwndave

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

New to the forum but wanted to reach out to you guys for some advice.

I'm going to Disneyland Paris for the first time on the 19th November for 3 nights with my partner and daughter, as part of our package we've got the free half board Disney dining plan and wanted to ask about reservations and whether you think I would need to book.

From looking at queue-times.com it says the few days we're there as 'Empty' so wanted to ask if you thought it was worth making bookings, ideally we'd book for 5:30 to 6pm so we can get out in time for fireworks.

Any advice is greatly received.

Thanks all

Where are you thinking of eating? Some of the restaurants book up quickly even at quiet times.
Also some of the restaurants only open at 6 and others arent open in the evening so you will need to check

Thanks for the advice, we were probably looking at Plaza Gardens in Disneyland Park and Restaurant des Stars in Studios. I had looked at Agrabah too but thanks for letting me know it's just lunch. I guess the fall back would be eating in the hotel but wanted to avoid leaving the park if we could. I may give them a call.

If you are looking for buffets, than those are your options.
What about having a good long lunch at Agrabah and have a quick service for dinner? I think food wise Agrabah is more interesting than the other 2.

Thanks Karin, think within the parks, with the meal plan, they are my only options but agree lunch one of the days may be a better plan. I could go La Grange at Billy Bob's in Disney Village too but again prefer not to come out but I suppose it's a quicker walk than the hotel! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts