Restaurant question.

NMPensFan

Mouseketeer
I’m traveling with family that will be renting an ecv for the first time. We have some reservations at resort/disney springs restaurants and don’t know where we would park the ecv as we wouldn’t need them inside the restaurants. Can anyone point out where we would park them at the following restaurants? Any help is appreciated.

california grill
ohana
storybook dining
Boma/Jiko
Homecomin

I’m traveling with family that will be renting an ecv for the first time. We have some reservations at resort/disney springs restaurants and don’t know where we would park the ecv as we wouldn’t need them inside the restaurants. Can anyone point out where we would park them at the following restaurants? Any help is appreciated.

California grill
ohana
storybook dining
Boma/Jiko
Homecomin

California grill-Once I needed to drive my mobility scooter up to the restaurant via the elevator and I was told to park it along the hallway near the bathrooms. The cast member usually tries to dissuade you from taking it up the elevator to the restaurant and park it near the check-in desk. Another time, the castmember showed me where to park before getting on the elevator near the check-in stand.

ohana-I used to park my mobility scooter on the left side of the restaurant near the restaurant hallway restrooms.

storybook dining-I used to park outside the restaurant against the hallway wall near the restrooms.

Boma/Jiko-I used to park my mobility scooter in the waiting area or if that was too busy and full, I would park it near the elevators on the far side away from the restaurants. The cast members have also let me drive to my table and then drove it out of the restaurant to park it for me and then bring it back to me.

Homecomin-I never used my mobility scooter here, I drove my wheelchair inside, but the tables seemed crowded even for a wheelchair. I vaguely remember seeing cast members parking the mobility scooters near the outside check-in stand.

California grill-Once I needed to drive my mobility scooter up to the restaurant via the elevator and I was told to park it along the hallway near the bathrooms. The cast member usually tries to dissuade you from taking it up the elevator to the restaurant and park it near the check-in desk. Another time, the castmember showed me where to park before getting on the elevator near the check-in stand.

ohana-I used to park my mobility scooter on the left side of the restaurant near the restaurant hallway restrooms.

storybook dining-I used to park outside the restaurant against the hallway wall near the restrooms.

Boma/Jiko-I used to park my mobility scooter in the waiting area or if that was too busy and full, I would park it near the elevators on the far side away from the restaurants. The cast members have also let me drive to my table and then drove it out of the restaurant to park it for me and then bring it back to me.

Homecomin-I never used my mobility scooter here, I drove my wheelchair inside, but the tables seemed crowded even for a wheelchair. I vaguely remember seeing cast members parking the mobility scooters near the outside check-in stand.

Great info! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!