Restaurant reservations

melissa5583

Xraygurl83
Hey,
I'm planning on going to wdw about the 3rd week of Sept. I read where i should make reservations at certain places....but with the crowd level being so low, do i have to make reservations. Will it be that crowded?

For special character dining, like Cinderellas Table/ Princess Breakfasts, etc I would absolutley make a ressie, no matter what time of year.

We usually travel in non-peak times. If you are flexible in your exact eating times, yu may not have any problems, other then the character meals. We often decide what park we want to go to in the morning, and make dining arrangements before heading off to the parks that morning. This usally always work (within 15 or 20 minutes) for sit down LUNCHES. Dinners however, may be more of a problem, especially during special event-type packages, like Candelight Processional dinner...some EPCOT restaurants are fully booked for dinner during these events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter