Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes

sswally

Mouseketeer
Can 2 adults dine on the “reservation” side for dinner and share one burger and one sundae?

Can anyone confirm whether you can still use a Cs credit for this. I read that it was going to change to ts credit, which is what it shows as on mde. However one of the newsletters I subscribe to says that cast members have said you can still use a Cs credit and some on line info is incorrect. Has anyone eaten there recently who can confirm either way.

On the WDW website it lists it as a table service and says dining plans are not accepted.

On the WDW website it lists it as a table service and says dining plans are not accepted.
That’s disappointing. I wouldn’t say it’s worth a TS credit unless they are changing the menu. Was definitely a good use of a QS credit.

We had already struck it off of our favourites list after they changed our go-to black bean burger for a plant based meat substitute. I get that this is a popular choice but I really miss the veggie (non meat substitute) options.

Just ate there last night and it was a great meal! I have an incredibly lengthy list of food allergies and the chef made me one of the best meals of our trip and hubby enjoyed his as well. I asked about sharing and yes that is possible (i was starving due to a terrible experience at Tusker House so we had our own) AND confirmed it's still a quick service credit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!