Resturant Review Submissions

kmk1180

"Today's a good day to Win a Trip to Disney World.
Mickeywatch33 asked about romantic things to do at WDW.
A few people suggested California Grill at Fireworks as an idea.
Well, that happened to be my submission to the Resturant Review Contest.
So I posted it to give her my experience of it. That got me thinking, I'd get courious to read others Resturant Reviews submitted
NOT in a competitive or critique way or anything but curious to learn about others experiences elsewhere.
I've browsed though a couple of resturants topics and most are I like it or don't like, try this, try that comments but few true reviews.
So will the crew be posting the Resturant Reviews submitted at anypoint, or are people willing to post them for others to read.
Just thought it would be fun to read them.

I dont think they are going to published before the contest ends.

I can tell you that there are reviews from all over the country. They are not just Disney restaurants.

I can also state that some went for straightforward restaurant reviews :thumbsup2 while others took liberties with the form and got very creative.:thumbsup2

AND....so that the worriers can stop worrying....this is not a high school English class essay. As you can see...I dont always follow the grammar and punctuation rules I was taught.

I am not judging grammar, punctuation, spelling or typing skills.... and no...you can not submit a revised / corrected version.:thumbsup2

The reviews that have been submitted have been terrific. Some have made me want to go to the particular restaurant and some have made me laugh.

Hope this helps.

Hey Kevin - Will we be able to see the reviews that were sent in after the contest is over? Maybe they can be posted or scanned into the site somehow? We have some really creative people here and I think it would be fun to see the reviews :goodvibes

Thanks Kevin! I feel better. And to the OP, I don't mind posting my review after the contest is over.

Kevin,
Fair enough it's your deal..
At least I'm not the only one interested in reading others reviews...again for fun.
Hopefully you can at least post the winner after it's over?
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter