Revive old debate Cozumel - Mr Sanchos, Playa, or Paradise

jimbostacks

Mouseketeer
Almost like which Disney hotel do you prefer,,,but there are 15 of us from 11 to 78 years old. Lots of teens in the middle that could actually drink in Mexico - 5 of them. Mr Sanchos has best reviews on Tripadvisor...any recent comparison for a large family?

thanks!!!

No comparisons, as it was our first time in Cozumel, but we were just at Playa Mia last week with my mother (70), two kids (3 and 7), and my husband and myself. DH enjoyed the ocean inflatables, the kids loved playing in the sand and the kid's splash area was outstanding. The food was much better than I thought it would be (we were there a la carte, so just ordered off the menu). Sun was warm, beer was cold, and there seemed to be something for everyone. The main pool was a little chilly for me, and the hot tub was a cold tub (not heated at all), so that was a minor disappointment, but overall we had a great time!

We went to Playa Mia with DCL in Oct and I would never go back there. I had to request an umbrella 6 times before I got one, the buffet was horrible. The pool and beach were the only good things about it.

Loved Mr Sanchos. Kids and adults had a great time and we had tons of drinks and hot food made to order that was great. Highly recommend going to Mr Sanchos and we are extremely picky in what we like

Paradise Beach. Been to both and I see no reason I'll ever go back to Mr. Sanchos

Last edited:

We did paradise beach. We ordered 3 drinks and nachos and did the wristband for the inflatables. Our kids loved it and want to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter