Reward Port

lnh'smom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone cashed out recently with reward port? I cashed out Sept 29 for just a $15 Disney gift card. Site says may take 8-12 weeks or longer or something like that. Still don't have it. Sent them an email. No response. Anyone have any thoughts? TIA

I cashed out in September and waited the 12 weeks before emailing to see where my gift card was. I was ignored. I finally emailed Brian and told him I was going to contact the nj attorney general. He finally answered and said it is a "minimum" 12 weeks and he would send it when he could. I contacted the attorney general who forwarded it to Burlington county consumer affairs. I had my gc within 2 weeks.

Lovely....so I guess I will email him again. Thanks so much for your response. It takes so many points just to get a gift card from them, maybe it isn't really worth it?!? :headache:

Don't expect to get anything from him without contacting consumer affairs. It wasn't until after they contacted him that he sent the card.

So on March 15th I contacted NJ Consumer affairs & guess what I got in my email today? My Amazon gift card I cashed out for in May 2012. It's about time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter