Reward TV Auctions

mowsie dreamer

<font color=blue>100 Days <font color=red>Cheat Fr
Have any of you Reward TV'ers out there participated in one of their auctions? If you have, did you win any of the auctions you participated in? If you are a Reward TV'er & aren't doing the auctions, are you spending points on the sweepstakes or waiting to see if weekly rewards come back?

I'm just wondering what others are doing with this program. I really like the program, but I hate spending my points on sweepstakes. I'm just not much of a gambler, I guess;)

I just won an auction for a $5 Blimpie cert. I think it was around 170,000 points. Alot more than it used to take to get a cert.

It does seem to take a lot of points to win these auctions. I noticed that there were bids in the 300,000-400,000 point range on many of them. I don't really mind that it is taking more points--I guess when you balance it out it won't take any longer to earn those points than it does at Milesource or other programs. I just wish there were a way to cash out for a sure thing. I hate having to *win* an auction or a sweepstakes. :(

Anyone else still doing Reward TV?

I'm doing Reward TV, and every other week I send them feedback that says basically "Bring back the reward for points." I think the sweepstakes are a waste of time, and the auction items are going for way above what they should. But I enjoy playing the games, so I keep going back.

Don't you think thatwith the new TV season that Reward TV, will go back to what it was??

Right now how are they suppose do that with all reruns,just my HO.

What did they do last summer????

I'm just sitting on my points hoping that they will offer
actual rewards. I also have sent weekly emails suggesting
the creation of instant prizes.

I had enough and just gave up! I bid all of my points (over 300,000) for a $5 certificate to McDonalds. I won't go back unless they bring back the old reward program.

I've won one auction and dh has won one but it took all our points.Now we're having to build them back up.April :Pinkbounc

but with the auctions going for so much money it made me wonder if I was right. When I first read their email explaining te auctions my first thought was that was an easy way for them to bid up their auctions so people had to spend more points for less.

This was a lot of fun when they were offering the weekly auctions. But while the popularity increased, the number of prizes never did, so that ceased being as much fun. And then they took them away altogether for these auctions.

In my opinion this would be a good system if they had the weekly prizes, a few big prizes that were always available and the auctions for unusual items. For instance, the weekly prizes would be the $5 and $10 GC, there would always be an option to get a VCR, $50 gift certificate, etc. and the auctions would be for the autographed tv scripts, autographed VHS copies of tv shows and other interesting one of a kind items.

Ahhhh, if only I ran the world.

Jennifer

Just as a postscript to this discussion, RewardTV has put up a notice on their rewards page to be on the lookout for instant rewards....coming soon. We shall see.

Let's hope so, Steve....I only do Reward TV now when I have time, whereas, I used to do it every night!! I hope they bring back the Instant ones!!

I hope so, too. I would like to see this program get back to what it was. IMO, it's kind of a unique idea for a rewards program-just needs more opportunities for cashing out.

Im new to rewardtv and i wanted to know if i can put an item like a hat and let people bid on it...

Could someone tell me please? :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter