Rhapsody of the Seas

BLBCB

DIS Veteran
We will be sailing Rhapsody of the Seas out of Tampa end of this month. This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise. I have 2 main questions I'm hoping someone can help me with:

#1 How can we find out which restaurants are included in the fare (other than the main dining room and the buffet)? It appears there are some that are included, and others that are included just for certain meals such as breakfast and/or dinner but not supper.

#2 Is there somewhere on board we can watch hockey? My husband is not happy I planned this cruise during play-offs

1. It looks like (per the Royal Caribbean website) the only complimentary ones are the MDR, the Windjammer, and Park Cafe. Izumi, Chops, and Giovanni's are fee-based.

2. Not a clue. I don't do sports.

#1 the MDR, buffet and Park Cafe are all included in the fare. All the others are extra cost. There will be pressure to buy the dining package before you sail (often a good deal) and on board.
#2 It depends. Sorry, that 's the best answer I can give you. The ship does have some live TV but what is available depends on where the ship is at the time and satellite reception.

#2 - Schooner Bar has some sports, but YMMV. If it's a big event, expect a serious crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter