ride to Pleasure Island?

BBBBird!

Earning My Ears
Hello all! This would be my first of I am sure many ?'s Here is my ? My DH and his sister and I will have one night without kids to have some adult fun. We are staying off site and I would like to catch a cab or a service for the night to take us to Pleasure Island since we are staying about 3 miles from Disney in a house. Has anyone done this? And if so do you just get a taxi there and then flag one down when your ready to go? This might seem like a funny question, but I have never been there and and live in Alaska, where you have to call and wait 45 min for a cab to pick you up. A service seems like it might be nice too, so if any of you have suggestions please let me know. Thanx Bambi

Taxi's are plentiful on the outside sidewalks of PI... they're all just lined up, waiting for riders. I dont imagine it'd take very long for a cab to get to your place if you called them to go to PI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter