READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything you need is already posted above on this page. Please take the time to read that.
I know - I’m one of the people who have posted the same thing over and over and over again. I was complimenting you on how clear it was - it should be a model for the thread that needs to replace this one! :earboy2:

Yes, the exact same instructions that are already on this page. It does get tiring!!
Please, please, post #1 of this thread is so outdated (spends too much time on the pre-COVID-19 process) that it needs to be rewritten, and post #2 might as well be blank. So people who are new to this are already at a handicap if they follow instructions to “read posts 1 and 2 first.” Since that first post can’t be revised, a new thread should be started - and your very clear, concise wording would be an excellent post #1 for the new thread.

Please, please, post #1 of this thread is so outdated (spends too much time on the pre-COVID-19 process) that it needs to be rewritten, and post #2 might as well be blank. So people who are new to this are already at a handicap if they follow instructions to “read posts 1 and 2 first.” Since that first post can’t be revised, a new thread should be started - and your very clear, concise wording would be an excellent post #1 for the new thread.

I’ll get to it. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

1:42pm -- now today's afternoon queue is showing full.
[

it’s happened before where it’ll take awhile to fill up, but last time I remembered was January/February when parks were empty. Not sure why it’s still going 20 minutes plus today.

Thunder started around 1 and has been lingering. Since all outdoor rides closed maybe some people just decided waiting in potential downpours wasn’t worth it?

Last edited:
Thunder started around 1 and has been lingering. Since all outdoor rides closed maybe some people just decided waiting in potential downpours wasn’t worth it?

I was reading in another thread that due to thunderstorms today there was a power outage at HS. That seems like a pretty logical explanation why things were different today.

DID I SUCCEED?!
after reading this thread, I just signed in to “practice”,and after the join/people in your party steps, I made it to a screen that said “no park reservation found”.
Does that mean that it was a successful practice aka that I would have gotten a boarding group?

what screen am I waiting for?

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for the wonderful tips and instructions! After reading five or six pages of this thread, I was so scared about trying to get a BG! I did my first trial run this morning and got all the way to the screen where they told me I did not have a Park reservation! I assume that means I would have gotten a boarding group. I used all of the tips from you nice folks, and they worked like a charm! Thank you for giving me hope that we might actually get to ride it next month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!