Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, everyone! From someone who experienced RotR twice in December--getting up the first day at 3:30 to get to DHS by 5--let me just say that this is all worth it. MTFBWY!

Everyone is filing into Main Street. CMs are calling out that you can’t go farther than Main Street and that BGs don’t open until 8am.

They are holding at the end of Main Street. Not even letting people into the hub. Everyone is packing in although I guess there’s no need to be anywhere in particular once in the park.

And yes, MaxPass is live!

Took about 10 mins to get scanned in from the under the monorail. The line I was in stalled for a few minutes due to an issue with someone ahead of us so other lines may move quicker.

currently in Main Street cinema which is full with people looking for a place to sit

So several cases, if someone dares to try:
1) After scanning in, go back to the hotel and try to join at 8:00...
2) Enter DCA instead of Disneyland and try to join at 8:00...
3) Join both on app and physically on the fastpass koisk

Was just told we’ll probably be let into the parks before 7 so they can reduce the line in time to open DCA for EMH
Have to wonder how many peeps will be going to DCA vs entering Disneyland for a boarding group,

does anyone know at this point, can someone with a park hopper or AP & scanned into DCA join a BG while in DCA or must the ticket be scanned into DLR?

Have to wonder how many peeps will be going to DCA vs entering Disneyland for a boarding group,

does anyone know at this point, can someone with a park hopper or AP & scanned into DCA join a BG while in DCA or must the ticket be scanned into DLR?
You have to have scanned into Disneyland to enter a boarding group.

People at WDW DHS have reported success with #1 at hotels close to DHS, even though CMs there have said it would not be possible to do so,

Everyone is filing into Main Street. CMs are calling out that you can’t go farther than Main Street and that BGs don’t open until 8am.

They are holding at the end of Main Street. Not even letting people into the hub. Everyone is packing in although I guess there’s no need to be anywhere in particular once in the park.

And yes, MaxPass is live!

being able to get a FP via MaxPass when in that early is definitely a nice extra perk of going early for a BG!

1) I don’t know. I wouldn’t risk it.
2) You can only get a BG at Disneyland.
3) At 8:00 I’m going to try getting a BG on my phone while rushing to Splash Mountain just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter