Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They opened the rope at main street and are letting us lineup at the entry to each land. Will open those ropes at 8. Heard they had to open hub, because crowd was to the gates.

Best of luck everyone! Have a blast today. Thank you for your live up dates. We are headed down this afternoon staying at the Grand. Waiting anxiously to hear about BG’s.

The park as a whole is still pretty empty. Don’t think it was absolutely necessary to get here in the wee hours in the morning, people are able to get in the gates with almost no wait now. We’ll see if it holds true for the whole weekend or not
Yes, I’m curious about tomorrow since it is an Early entrance day at Disneyland for some hotel guests.

The park as a whole is still pretty empty. Don’t think it was absolutely necessary to get here in the wee hours in the morning, people are able to get in the gates with almost no wait now. We’ll see if it holds true for the whole weekend or not
The only thing I’m happy about in terms of having arrived early is that we’re close enough to Buzz to maaaaaybe think we have a chance of grabbing one that way if needed.

I was actually hoping they were going to keep the Main Street rope up, thereby limiting the numbers inside so the people inside would all get BGs for sure, but I understand why they want to be processing people in now rather than at 8.

Will go back and read, but EMH only covers guests at DL Hotel and Grand Californian, no? If so, even if every single guest wanted to get a BG at EMH opening, there would probably be still be regular BGs available to offsite guests? If so, I could see (I hope) allowing EMH guests to get a BG first, since this might help split the attendance to on/off property days. On-property, just go to EMH and don't worry about it, and stay away from the non-EMH days, thus leaving more BGs open for local and offsite guests.

Note: I am staying onsite in April, so I may have some bias here... but one distinction with DL and WDW is that WDW has so many onsite guests (possibly 100k in 30k rooms, acc to Google) that having morning EMH would shut out all offsite guests *and* a large number of onsite guests. So the fairness aspect of EMH may be different here.

Note2: We got up "at the buttcrack of dawn" as my friend called it, to ride RotR 2x at WDW. 5:30am with a double stroller. It was worth it.

Watching the last 20 or so posts from the "the line today" is our tomorrow...:)

We drive from Phoenix after school today. May the boarding group be low for you and your family...We are at the DLH for 3 nights and have prepared with 4 phones, updated apps and passes linked. We will mobile order Starbucks in DTD and pick it up on our walk to the gates.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!