River Cruise Cabins

I had to break up the categories. I gave myself the single supplement as CA. My parents got BB. There were no early bird discounts for both in CA. I got room 325, my parents got 214. Are those good rooms?
I saw on the forum to not be by the engine area and I didn't want to be too far aft either. But CA only 325 on violin or 227 on cello. I think the Sept 30 sailing only had BB or BA rates. Was kinda getting confused with the categories on the phone lol.

So essentially by booking the early bird discount you could say it's a free gift if you get the wish excursion since it basically cancel's each other out.

Also they asked me how many beds I wanted in the room. Is it true that if you ask for 1 you will automatically get a queen?
I sailed the Danube on the AmaViola, which is the same configuration as the AmaSiena. I had cabin 328, which is a CA, also, and one further aft of your cabin. I *loved* it! It was a great location, I had no issues with vibrations or noises from the Sun Deck. 214 looks like a really good, midship location.

If you ask for 1 bed, they just push the twin beds together and put a topper over it. So, more like a full sized bed.

eyZzwr6.jpg

8Bh3cwN.jpg

Sayhello

Last edited:
I was able to get both but had to do the oct 14 sailing :(. It's considered the food and wine sailing too. So hopefully it won't be that bad, get to celebrate my bday on this cruise. My parents aren't that big on wine but I had to choose the only

I had to break up the categories. I gave myself the single supplement as CA. My parents got BB. There were no early bird discounts for both in CA. I got room 325, my parents got 214. Are those good rooms?
I saw on the forum to not be by the engine area and I didn't want to be too far aft either. But CA only 325 on violin or 227 on cello. I think the Sept 30 sailing only had BB or BA rates. Was kinda getting confused with the categories on the phone lol.

So essentially by booking the early bird discount you could say it's a free gift if you get the wish excursion since it basically cancel's each other out.

Also they asked me how many beds I wanted in the room. Is it true that if you ask for 1 you will automatically get a queen?
There's only i think 40 for each sailing. So you sign up at the time of booking. If you get Early bird discount it's essentially paying for the excursion. They told me that it's quite possible if you have a later sailing date you might be able to see other ships beside the wish being there.

We just signed up for the same Oct. 14th cruise in BB (the lowest available with EBD)! It will just be DH and I. Our two adult kids are not going to be happy, but with post-grad education and other unknowns, I didn't want to commit to putting them on the cruise. I'm actually looking forward to the food and wine part. DH doesn't drink but I'm sure he'll make up for it in the eating category, LOL.

That would be so cool to see the later ships also.

Also have to give a shout out to my great TA Kelsie at Dreams who immediately answered my last minute email and had the booking taken care of before I could blink :) Thank you!!! (The additional discount is awesome, too!)

When we booked, we paid the 10% deposit and the $499 for the shipyard tour.
Yep, that's what we just paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter