54BC8971-CB4C-49E3-A1D5-6253B532724E.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 3E41DB7C-85D5-4609-B060-B50D78B4A273.jpeg
    3E41DB7C-85D5-4609-B060-B50D78B4A273.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 4FA8735B-9130-457C-B76B-ABF59F7D6320.jpeg
    4FA8735B-9130-457C-B76B-ABF59F7D6320.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 29
Love this view! We are boing back to WDW in October this year (last visit was in 2010) and booked a deluxe studio preferred view. I saw this room on Touringplans.com and asked the DVC owner to place a request for a west facing view, 9th floor (hopeful to get this room). Did you hear any noise from Topolino Terrace since they are right above this room?

Not the poster you were talking to but I was in a preferred room under topolinos two years ago and could hear chairs moving all night.

☝️THIS!
The noise actually started about 2:30-3am - when they start making the baked goods I'd guess. I didn't sleep well the entire trip. I know I had a long conversation with the manager (this was right after Riviera and Topolino's had re-opened), and they were going to try to dampen the noise somehow. Anybody stay in those rooms more recently for a noise status update?

☝️THIS!
The noise actually started about 2:30-3am - when they start making the baked goods I'd guess. I didn't sleep well the entire trip. I know I had a long conversation with the manager (this was right after Riviera and Topolino's had re-opened), and they were going to try to dampen the noise somehow. Anybody stay in those rooms more recently for a noise status update?
Glad I’m not the only one to notice this! I hadn’t heard of anyone else having the same experience so I wasn’t sure if I was crazy.

how did you find this room? Was it loud from Topolinos being directly above? Did you have a good view of Epcot fireworks?
We liked the room. The 1-BR at Riviera is probably my favorite 1-BR of all the resorts due to its size and furnishings, all very nice.

We had no issues with noise from Toplinos and quite frankly didn't even know it was so close until we took the elevator up for dinner half way through our stay.

We didn't see fireworks, but that could be because we don't go out of our way to see them. I think the rooms facing in the other direction might have a decent view of them, but maybe someone else can answer this better than I can.

Question for those who know RR best…
My wife and I were gifted a 3 night preferred studio this coming March. I’d like to know what request to put in for. We do like higher floors.

8131 - 1 Bedroom Villa Standard View, first floor & primarily a view of the western parking lot. If you zoom in on the picture with the patio and look near the pair of trash&recycle cans, you can see the EV charging station; I charged up for a few hours the day before check-out. It was a convenient walk to the Skyliner, but frequently you could hear hallway noise of different parties talking as they were walking to/from the Skyliner. Too low of a floor for decent fireworks viewing.
RIV_8131_balcony.png
RIV_8131_living_room.png

We have an upcoming trip at Riveria. Deluxe studio, preferred view. I requested to be able to see the Epcot fireworks. All my years of going to Disney, very rarely do we get our room request fulfilled. Any room number suggestions? Maybe if I had an actual number, it will come thur?!

We have an upcoming trip at Riveria. Deluxe studio, preferred view. I requested to be able to see the Epcot fireworks. All my years of going to Disney, very rarely do we get our room request fulfilled. Any room number suggestions? Maybe if I had an actual number, it will come thur?!
You won’t have as many options with a preferred view As standard views have better views of Epcot compared to preferred views that look at the pool. However if you request a room close to the Skyliner and higher up, you might have a chance. touringplans.com has a great tool to look up specific room numbers and has pictures of views in most cases. You can search it up there. My last room number request was not even close. Good luck and enjoy. Beautiful resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter