Rivers of Light dining package - Help!!

smallgingerone

Earning My Ears
Just trying to plan for our trip in July. At the minute we have a reservation for Tusker House for Breakfast on 6th July and I have just thought that we could do this as a Dining package for RoL and have a couple of questions:

Is there any difference in the food you get? (I assume not since it is a buffet)
Is this still 1TS credit?
WDW website suggests that the packages are released approx. 3months out, but I seem to be able to book through the dining package page now. Is the website wrong in saying that these can only be booked 3 months out or is the booking page wrong?

Thanks!

No difference in food.
Tusker is still 1 TS for the ROL package.
It used to be that the packages weren't released until 3 or so months out, but that seems to no longer be the case.

1 TS, food the same. We are also going in July & at 180 days were able to book the ROL dining package.

We did this in June 2019-- it's the same as a regular TS credit, you'll just need to make sure you get the tickets from your server for the priority seating.

Also, our ROL show was uncooperative, to say the least. They started the show three different times only for it to 'die' and lose power about 5 minutes into the show, at which point the officially cancelled the show that night. Because I had paid more and booked the ROL dining package (and paid out of pocket, not on the dining plan), I went to guest services on the way out and they gave me 3 more fastpasses for our AK return day, include a FP for Flight of Passage. Just a heads-up if they have technically difficulties when you are there.

Thanks for all of this. I have changed the booking.

We have got the first showing of RoL. Does anyone know what time this will be in July. Something I saw said 8.45 - does that sound about right? We have a reservation for dinner as well and need to make sure we don't need to change that as well!

Thanks for all of this. I have changed the booking.

We have got the first showing of RoL. Does anyone know what time this will be in July. Something I saw said 8.45 - does that sound about right? We have a reservation for dinner as well and need to make sure we don't need to change that as well!
I just went to the MDE app and selected Rivers of Light add to plans and selected every day in July. Right now, they only have 1 show each day that is scheduled to start at 9pm, except July 29, there is not a scheduled show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter