Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

scrappinginontario

I'm excited as I know many others are for the new Rivers of Light show and the dining packages that appear to be coming based on what was displayed on the android app.

I wanted to start this thread so that people who want to be among the first to find out dining packages are available could be notified.

If you find out dining packages are available to be booked and where....please post here!

Apr 5, 2016 Update: Rivers of Light official opening delayed. See more information in post 211.

Last edited:
I have been checking off and on to see if they have opened reservations for it . I'm so impatient !:rotfl:

Thank you OP for this thread! I'll be on the lookout as well!

Good idea....I've been checking every thread related to this and the Disney site regularly.

Going the last week in August,so we definitely have the time to fit this into our plans. Will be checking this board a few times a day. Thanks for this opportunity!

I'm curious not necessarily in the RoL dining packages, as much as what the extended hours will be for AK. We're only talking about about 6 weeks from now, and there has been no announcement on much of anything....other than it's happening.

following along too! very excited about this show, but not as much about the small seating capacity so eager for details on dining packages. We are planning on eating breakfast at Tusker's anyway so if we can convert that to Dining package that would be great - otherwise hoping Tiffins has it and is open for out July trip

Waiting. We are there as it opens and are anxiously awaiting hour extension,s, dining, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts