Rivers of lights Fastpass for late show

TheaH

Earning My Ears
So i have booked a FP+ for Rivers of light for the 9:30pm show in late April this year. However, i'm worried because i see that the park closes at 9:30pm. Will we still be able to see the show? I don't wanna waste my FP+ for something i might not be able to attend.

We have standard, one day, one park tickets and we are not staying at one of the Disney hotels. Just worried that this is a part of an after hour deal that we don't have tickets for.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you will. It's pretty common at Disney to have the nighttime shows start at park close. Never understood it, but it won't be a problem.

Yes, you will. It will be the only thing open.

At 9:30 guests are either watching ROL, or leaving the parks, as all rides close by that time. The only other guests that are in the park still are the ones who get on FOP at the last minute before it closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter