Riviera 50 yrs vs Boardwalk 22 yrs Value

Then post #4 outlines why it is actually ok to go with what you want to! :) And it's not including the monetary benefit of having the $12K not tied up in DVC. But it will mean that if you still want to be visiting Disney with a timeshare that you'll be shopping again in 2041/2042. As mentioned, that's a long time away and you never know what changes will happen in the next 2 decades.

And I see you did the opposite. :tilt:
hahah yah i did :). I already own at boardwalk so decided to go the other way. We check in at Riviera on the 29th already so if I hate it I can cancel the add on but I'm sure I won't

I know the OP is asking about economic value. However, assuming that one has the discretionary income to choose either resort, for me it comes down to "emotional" value. Where do I want to spend my vacation?

I've said this before, but perhaps it bears repeating:

The good feelings about a great deal are soon forgotten if one isn't able to stay where she wants to stay, when she want to stay there!

zakdavid - which resort has your heart? :)

So, basically what you're saying is buy where you want to stay where you'll be happy which is a constant reply to many threads here. That is the best continuous advice here it just seems that no one ever adds that into the buy equation.
I have stayed in one DVC property that my family and I just don't care for at all and only would stay there if forced again. I don't care how much money I could save buying it if it was the cheapest property to buy it would never see one dime of my hard earned money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter