Riviera dues increase

Floridian From Afar

Earning My Ears
Sitting in the Riviera lobby and just got the email regarding annual dues.

From prior threads I had the impression that dues would be 8.50 per point. Unless I’m making a mistake, I believe the increase was only 7 cents to 8.45 a point. Admittedly I’m not smart enough , and or too lazy, to calculate the percentage increase so maybe someone else can comment on that.

So another year of smaller than expected dues increases at Riviera.

Sitting in the Riviera lobby and just got the email regarding annual dues.

From prior threads I had the impression that dues would be 8.50 per point. Unless I’m making a mistake, I believe the increase was only 7 cents to 8.45 a point. Admittedly I’m not smart enough , and or too lazy, to calculate the percentage increase so maybe someone else can comment on that.

So another year of smaller than expected dues increases at Riviera.
Look at the dues detail. Specific to Riviera, many owners will have received a credit from 2023 property taxes being over-estimated. That helped reduce the total obligation for 2024.

Look at the dues detail. Specific to Riviera, many owners will have received a credit from 2023 property taxes being over-estimated. That helped reduce the total obligation for 2024.
Since this is our first year of dvc, how do we look at the dues detail? Is that somewhere on the website?

4.07% increase $0.35

Not to bad and at this point it's essentially caught up to the other resorts for the most part. It's no longer an expensive outlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter