Road Trip Video - family of 9

What a wonderful video. We love your songs. It is our dream to drive cross country from NY. Where is NY are you from? Also what model is your van? My husband wants us to get a bigger van for our trips and we have 4 kids. Thanks for posting.

What a wonderful video. We love your songs. It is our dream to drive cross country from NY. Where is NY are you from? Also what model is your van? My husband wants us to get a bigger van for our trips and we have 4 kids. Thanks for posting.

We are southeast of Rochester a ways.

It’s a 2005 E350 Ford Econoline with > 190,000 miles!! We got it in 2010 with 88,000 miles for $5,800. LOL! We have taken it to Florida three times, Oregon once and southern California once. And everywhere in between. It’s beat on, now, but I’ve loved it. ❤

We are southeast of Rochester a ways.

It’s a 2005 E350 Ford Econoline with > 190,000 miles!! We got it in 2010 with 88,000 miles for $5,800. LOL! We have taken it to Florida three times, Oregon once and southern California once. And everywhere in between. It’s beat on, now, but I’ve loved it. ❤

That is great. Our car too has 110,000 miles and has been all over as well but not as far as California. Thanks again - great video.

So glad you had a great trip! After all your hard work and planning, you and your family have such wonderful memories to last a lifetime! (I saw a Hidden Mickey and a cat on the tram route over the weekend and thought of your kids!)

Loved your video. We have done 2 cross country trips from Pennsylvania and had a great time. I fell in love with southern New Mexico and White Sands and hope to plan another trip back soon.(I usually only visit a place once with the exception of WDW) We are flying to Los Angeles this year and are spending 2 weeks visiting California. San Francisco and Redwood National Park are calling. Sounds crazy but I will miss the drive....we were able to get $66.00 southwest tickets and it was to good of a deal to pass up. I'm sure you will treasure the memories of your beautiful trip.

Loved your video. We have done 2 cross country trips from Pennsylvania and had a great time. I fell in love with southern New Mexico and White Sands and hope to plan another trip back soon.(I usually only visit a place once with the exception of WDW) We are flying to Los Angeles this year and are spending 2 weeks visiting California. San Francisco and Redwood National Park are calling. Sounds crazy but I will miss the drive....we were able to get $66.00 southwest tickets and it was to good of a deal to pass up. I'm sure you will treasure the memories of your beautiful trip.

I hear you!
I just saw that I can go from BUF to LAX for $250/pp. Not that I am planning to go right now, but it would actually be cheaper for me to fly there, than to drive and do the hotels. But the first thing I thought of was how much I would miss the drive.
Where do you fly out of for $66!?

Great video! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip. We did something similar in 2016. We cheated though we flew to Vegas from Pittsburgh and rented a minivan for a couple weeks and flew back home. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!