• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Robin rs ~

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
I was in Target this weekend and they had Spiderman Easter baskets. When I saw them I instantly thought of you. :) I checked their (Target) web site and the basket was not on there. I dont remember what it cost, not sure if they would be in stores near you. Thought you would want to check and see. :)

If not let me know and I can pick up one for you if you want me to.

Barry, go Hom! :D

Christine, that was so sweet of you! I have 4 Targets in my area and I will check them out. {Don't give Barry any ideas because he knows where I live!}.. :p

Sorry, I'm just getting this but I've been out of town since Friday! I'll let you know if I find it, and I WILL! :bounce:

I hope that you find one Robin!! I forgot to check on this thread :eek: so no worries.

Barry = BAD!!! :D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter