ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetku---$110-$19413-160-AKV-Jun-3/19, 320/20, 160/21- sent 3/6, passed 3/25

Some real mixed feelings on this one. Closing is in May

Congrats. I have the exact same stats. I've been keeping an eye out today wondering if I would hear. Could they close earlier?

Jetku---$110-$19413-160-AKV-Jun-3/19, 320/20, 160/21- sent 3/6, passed 3/25

Some real mixed feelings on this one. Closing is in May
I'm with you on this one...I asked my agent what my options were...We are definitely happy to have it, but also wonder if this is the right time

Congrats. I have the exact same stats. I've been keeping an eye out today wondering if I would hear. Could they close earlier?

I’ve not asked if they could close earlier and I don’t know if I’d want to. May gives us a bit more time to see if we are economically impacted by the coronavirus. This wouldn’t wipe us, but if I were to lose my job, this isn’t money I want to spend. If we bailed, we would lose the $1000 deposit.

how times change quickly
few weeks ago we were getting taken in ROFR and hurt.
Now we are hoping to be taken in ROFR.

I had two VGF contracts passed this week.

domvf07---$155-$24899-150-VGF-Oct-0/18, 37/19, 161/20, 150/21- sent 3/25

With Poofy's recent later success
🤞that we will be a go...……..time will only tell.
Also want to give a shout out to these boards. We have always been on the fence about diving in with resale and finally made the offer thanks to you guys and current climate.

Also want to give a shout out to these boards. We have always been on the fence about diving in with resale and finally made the offer thanks to you guys and current climate.
With the new Grand Floridian Bridge going in, I think VGF got a lot more desirable. Resort has been great shape that last 4 years we have stayed, and the staff is always excellent at VGF, staff at GF can be hit or miss however.

With the new Grand Floridian Bridge going in, I think VGF got a lot more desirable. Resort has been great shape that last 4 years we have stayed, and the staff is always excellent at VGF, staff at GF can be hit or miss however.
This was our reasoning as well. We love the Contemporary’s short walk to MK and this will be a little longer granted but it’s going to be nice to be able to walk back.
We are officially addicted to the DVC show and found it alarming the difference Pete had in both stays between Hotel side and DVC.

Here we go!

fixerupper---$110-$19382-160-AKV-Aug-160/19, 320/20, 160/21-Canadian seller- sent 3/10

Oh I lied. I guess we must have had our offer accepted 3/6, because that was the date I had burned in my mind. Regardless, I did hear back this evening.

fixerupper---$110-$19382-160-AKV-Aug-160/19, 320/20, 160/21-Canadian seller- sent 3/10, passed 3/25

If prices really do drop a lot I will definitely be adding VGF points.

You should have no problem. I have two more VGF go through last week.

I think you are correct that it will be more desirable. Is there a walkway from Polynesian to VGF?

I think you are correct that it will be more desirable. Is there a walkway from Polynesian to VGF?
Yes, there is, a really nice wide one that runs along the lake. When the Grand Floridian Bridge is finished. You will be able to walk from the Transportation Center all away around the lake to the Contemporary/BLT. It will probably turn out to be a nice joggers route in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!