ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! They're starting everyone!!!! We passed!!!!!!!! They're working on the SSR pile today! I really hope the rest of you hear some news!

Moocabn2258---$100-$16495-150-SSR-Feb-0/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/12, passed 3/26

Oh man. Now I'm getting nervous. We submitted the 14th. I really do think it's going to get taken. When we offered I expected a counter - and instead it was accepted. Who knows. I guess all I can do is cross my fingers.

Oh man. Now I'm getting nervous. We submitted the 14th. I really do think it's going to get taken. When we offered I expected a counter - and instead it was accepted. Who knows. I guess all I can do is cross my fingers.
We did the same, expecting a counter offer. When they didn’t we offered to pay $2 more per point to increase the chance of passing ROFR. I don’t think anyone on the planet will object to you offering to pay more than they agreed to take. Just for future offers, but let’s hope you get your contract and don’t need that.

We did the same, expecting a counter offer. When they didn’t we offered to pay $2 more per point to increase the chance of passing ROFR. I don’t think anyone on the planet will object to you offering to pay more than they agreed to take. Just for future offers, but let’s hope you get your contract and don’t need that.

Yep. Next time. :P If there is one.

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! They're starting everyone!!!! We passed!!!!!!!! They're working on the SSR pile today! I really hope the rest of you hear some news!

Moocabn2258---$100-$16495-150-SSR-Feb-0/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/12, passed 3/26

Yup, it looks like SSR day!

scooba---$105-$11625-100-SSR-Sep-0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 3/13, passed 3/26

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this support group. Now on to the next stage of waiting.

For the last two weeks, the thought that's been rolling around my head is that Tom Petty, who famously sang "The Waiting", was from Florida. Discuss.

Yup, it looks like SSR day!

scooba---$105-$11625-100-SSR-Sep-0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 3/13, passed 3/26

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this support group. Now on to the next stage of waiting.

For the last two weeks, the thought that's been rolling around my head is that Tom Petty, who famously sang "The Waiting", was from Florida. Discuss.

Two weeks is not bad at all! Congrats! I'm officially one week in as of today (AKV). I think I can handle one more week...but 3 more weeks? Yikes!

I'm also 7 days in. Just out of curiosity do decision from Disney come throughout the day or do they basically push out all the decision at once?

So I see a few SSR have passed today Congrats! But I also saw 1 for BRV @WL... does that mean they're working on both of those resorts today? Just wondering if I could get lucky is all :tongue:

So I see a few SSR have passed today Congrats! But I also saw 1 for BRV @WL... does that mean they're working on both of those resorts today? Just wondering if I could get lucky is all :tongue:

Is it definitely the case that they only work on one resort at a time?

Sorry if this has been posted but just seen a Facebook post from a broker which states that they’ve been informed by Disney that the 30 day ROFR is just a guideline it’s no longer a limit. They were also informed that they can no longer contact Disney at 30 days to check the status of a contract.

Sorry if this has been posted but just seen a Facebook post from a broker which states that they’ve been informed by Disney that the 30 day ROFR is just a guideline it’s no longer a limit. They were also informed that they can no longer contact Disney at 30 days to check the status of a contract.
This being reported and discussed on this thread, https://www.disboards.com/threads/new-rofr-guidelines.3741929/#post-60428290. Could you share which broker is reporting this? Also details on the impacts, if true, are being discussed, but will potentially make contracts that need delayed closings less attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter