ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get the seller to unborrow the points for you as disney is unborrowing all points right now.
The additional points in 2020 are actually banked points from 2019. The agent and I were also confused how they used 2021 points but not 2019 points.

Ouch! Those last two contracts seem really high to me (not to rain on anyone’s parade-if it’s the perfect contract for you go for it).

Small-point BCV contracts are pretty hard to come by and seem to be increasing in price. I know I
Higher per point than I wanted to pay. But 50 point Beach Club with June Use Year are pretty shy about making an appearance!

So true. You pay a bit extra, but you have to snap these up when you see them. I'm stalking too and I'm sure we have plenty of company as well. I put in a full-price offer last week for a 25-point BCV contract for $175 pp. Made the offer within an hour of posting and was notified that it had already been taken. Someone got lucky! :) And the stalking continues for me...

Ouch! Those last two contracts seem really high to me (not to rain on anyone’s parade-if it’s the perfect contract for you go for it).
Yeah a little more than I wanted to spend but the 75 was exactly the amount I was looking for. We have 100 at copper creek and was really looking for a small Saratoga for it but saw OKW with 149 already to go on top of the June use year which is what our copper creek is and jumped

Dang thats some amazing prices for tiny contracts. Congrats which company listed these?
Thanks! I thought so too. I was going to make a lower offer on the second one, but looking at them both as a whole I thought they were really fairly priced after seeing weeks of super high list prices for this type of contract so I just offered full price on both. They were listed with Fidelity.

Day 45, still nothing. Sigh.

I don't wanna be THAT person, but...at what point do I call to make sure something isn't wrong?

I don't wanna be THAT person, but...at what point do I call to make sure something isn't wrong?

It couldn't hurt to email the broker. Someone on the previous thread had been out of ROFR for 2 weeks before the broker notified them.

I emailed the broker today and they said they still haven’t heard anything, but that Disney hasn’t bought back any contracts since March. So naturally I’m now expecting to be the first lol. Ugh I hope not! Maybe we will hear tomorrow??

I emailed the broker today and they said they still haven’t heard anything, but that Disney hasn’t bought back any contracts since March. So naturally I’m now expecting to be the first lol. Ugh I hope not! Maybe we will hear tomorrow??
Sending good Juju. Tomorrow...

Adding ourselves to the waiting list. Delayed closing requested by seller 9/21/20

njmeisje—-$65-$13000-200-HH-Aug-0/19, 0/20, 27/21, 200/22 - sent 6/28
Very nice! I considered HH as well but ultimately decided I'd like a few more points at a WDW resort before I add at another off site. Good luck with ROFR!

The additional points in 2020 are actually banked points from 2019. The agent and I were also confused how they used 2021 points but not 2019 points.
Maybe they had a reservation that used the 2019 banked points. Then they made another reservation that used 2020 points plus some 2021 points. Then they cancelled the original reservation. The banked 2019 points would go back in their account even though they used 2021 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter