ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to lie - I’m checking my email like every 5 minutes!!!

I was lucky that half of my ROFR waiting period for the BCV contract I was at Disney, so I was sufficiently distracted :-) Now that I'm at work waiting for the BWV contract, it feels like forever... especially because that's the contract I need to book my 2018 trip!

Fingers crossed you'll hear back tomorrow!!!!

Chadwick61---$133-$12820-90-BCV-Apr-0/16, 0/17, 52/18, 90/19- sent 11/22

It was a bit more per point than what we really wanted, but the 90 point contract perfectly fits what we need. This is to essentially add to my wife's parents current BCV contract. We will be so bummed if this is taken!

It was a bit more per point than what we really wanted, but the 90 point contract perfectly fits what we need. This is to essentially add to my wife's parents current BCV contract. We will be so bummed if this is taken!

Good luck! My BWV contract was sent the same day so I'm also (im)patiently waiting to hear back :-)

Good luck Chadwick...we also have April use year points at BCV. We love it!

Good luck Chadwick...we also have April use year points at BCV. We love it!
Thanks. We love it too! I have gone with my wife and in-laws every couple years over the past decade, but now we have two little ones and figured it was time to stop mooching a little and get some of our own points!

Thanks. We love it too! I have gone with my wife and in-laws every couple years over the past decade, but now we have two little ones and figured it was time to stop mooching a little and get some of our own points!
HA....we have two little guys too. Mooch as long as you can.....good vacationing strategy!!!

0.01% chance that gets brought back. That's way over the price where it would be worth it for DVD. I wouldn't worry at all. :)
That was our thought. We know it is a little high but 90 points with a spring use year was what we kept hoping for so when one popped up we went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter