ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed today! Hoping the rest goes quickly so we can book our Oct 2018 trip :-)
Congrats! So you know have BCV and BWV? Thats awesome!

Initially I thought ours was sent off on the same date, but we found out that ours wasn't actually sent for ROFR until the 30th. It seems the sellers filled something in wrong so there was a bit of delay over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Hopefully we will hear on our later this week or next week!

Congrats! So you know have BCV and BWV? Thats awesome!

Initially I thought ours was sent off on the same date, but we found out that ours wasn't actually sent for ROFR until the 30th. It seems the sellers filled something in wrong so there was a bit of delay over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Hopefully we will hear on our later this week or next week!

Yeah, we do have both now... is that crazy? I'm probably asking the wrong crowd :-) We love BWV, but our cousins own at BCV (and we do love SAB), so thought owning a smaller contract there for larger family trips would make sense.

Good luck on your ROFR! Waiting is so hard... especially if you have a trip you want to book :-)

Oooh... Now there's a goal - to pass ROFR before @pangyal gets back! Seller hasn't signed yet, but I'm hopeful this gets sent to ROFR on Monday.

You have plenty of time. She has enough points for about 8 months a year at Disney. True story: She was forced to sell the contract posted a couple of pages back due to exceeding the maximum allowable ownership. :D (I kid.... I kid....)

MaleficentsFire---$130-$6955-50-BLT-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 50/19- sent 12/1

Sammyjo199---$118-$11600-85-BLT-Aug-0/16, 31/17, 85/18, 85/19- sent 12/6

WDWbride09---$135-$7350-50-BLT-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 50/18, 50/19- sent 12/07

laura mason---$129-$24876-180-BLT-Feb-6/16, 180/17, 180/18, 180/19-seller pays MF '17- sent 12/6

Sending pixie dust everyone’s way that we will be fellow BLT owners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!