Rohde Tiffins prints...

SteelTownDoug

Earning My Ears
I started collecting all of the Joe Rohde prints given at Tiffins. Does anybody have photos of all of them? I’ve been told by shopDisney that there are 15 of them including a limited one given at the opening of Tiffins. I have 10 of them and I’m aware of 3 additional prints that I don’t have yet. Hoping for some help! The collector in me is going nuts trying to find the rest...

We have been casually collecting them since we first started dining at Tiffins, but never taken the time to keep track of which ones we do and don't have. Curious to see them all together as well!

I also collect these and had always been curious how many different prints existed. I currently have the 13 prints at the top and I know of the other 2 prints at the bottom, so that appears to confirm the “15” that shopDisney told you.

Attachments

• 8CBF1382-4C88-4E2A-90FB-87888580A614.jpeg
    8CBF1382-4C88-4E2A-90FB-87888580A614.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 27
Thank you for posting this! Going to have to organize all of ours and starting keep track of them like you have!

Thank you for posting this! Going to have to organize all of ours and starting keep track of them like you have!
Hi friend! Do you have any duplicates that you would sell to me? I live in CA and have not been able to visit WDW yet. Thanks!

I started collecting all of the Joe Rohde prints given at Tiffins. Does anybody have photos of all of them? I’ve been told by shopDisney that there are 15 of them including a limited one given at the opening of Tiffins. I have 10 of them and I’m aware of 3 additional prints that I don’t have yet. Hoping for some help! The collector in me is going nuts trying to find the rest...
Hi friend! Do you have any duplicates that you would sell to me? I live in CA and have not been able to visit WDW yet. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter