Rolling Camera Backpacks

Disneylover1970

Mouseketeer
Who’s using one? I’m thinking about a rolling backpack especially for air travel. Any advice or recommendations? I usually only take a lens or 2 to a park, so I’d have to use a different daypack, which isn’t a big deal. I’d appreciate any thoughts. Thank you in advance

Think Tank Photo's Airport Takeoff v2 what I'd recommend. There aren't a ton left that are carry-on capable, and this is one of them, and even when there were choices this was the best.

I've had a ThinkTank Airport (I think it's the international) for 11 years now and it's still in perfect shape. I used it for airplane travel a few times, but most of the time it's used for shoots as a "home" for my gear when I need to bring a lot. It gets tossed in the back of the car along with the other gear and hasn't been babied at all. Think Tank bags are wonderful. I haven't tried the newer rolling cases, but you can't go wrong with them.

Last edited:
Thank you. I’ve been looking at the Think Tank Advantage airport(not the plus). I have a Think Tank Harddrive, which I really like. I’d like to keep my cost under $300, the Think Tank Advantage is around $260. The other bags I looked at were Ape Case ACPRO 4000 and Vanguard Alta Fly 49T. I need to look at the dimensions of the Think Tank to see how it compares to the Harddrive, my camera has a grip on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter