Room Only bounceback for 2018

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the dates of room only bounceback for 2018 and how much is off for each resort category?

Thanks

Deb.

Jan 1-3, 7-11, 15-18, 21-25, 28 to Feb 1,
Feb 4-7, 11-15, 19-22, 25-Mar1,
Mar 4-8, Apr 3-5, 8-12,
Apr 15 to May 24th ,
May 28 to Aug 30,
Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time.

30% discount for deluxe, 25% for moderates, ? for value

Jan 1-3, 7-11, 15-18, 21-25, 28 to Feb 1,
Feb 4-7, 11-15, 19-22, 25-Mar1,
Mar 4-8, Apr 3-5, 8-12,
Apr 15 to May 24th ,
May 28 to Aug 30,
Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time.

30% discount for deluxe, 25% for moderates, ? for value
Woohoo! Made my spring and fall BounceBack’s today! My AP expires end of September. It’s killing me to not make a reservation for next December.

If you book bounce back and something comes up can it be moved or canceled?

Yes, 1) it would need to be modified to another BB date 2) there needs to be availability under the promotion.

Cancellation policies are as follows:
BB room only - cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to your arrival date.
BB package - cancellation must be received at least 30 days prior to your arrival date.

If you book a room only BB can you change the number of people later? (assume the original booker remains on the booking)

If you book a room only BB can you change the number of people later? (assume the original booker remains on the booking)

You mean just change the number of people in the room? That should be fine. i doubt you would be able to add another room.

Can you book a bounceback offer for two different stays in the same 2018 Calendar year? If you dates fall within the dates offered.

Can you book a bounceback offer for two different stays in the same 2018 Calendar year? If you dates fall within the dates offered.
You can book as many stays as you want with the bounceback discount, according to the CM that I talked to. :)

Yes. Earlier this month I booked one for August 2018 and one for December 2018. Both are 11 night stays, and both under my name. No problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter