Room request and online check in?

seamama71

Mouseketeer
If I fax in a room request about a month ahead of time, am I still ok to do online check in? I read somewhere that online check in would essentially nullify any room request I’d made ahead of time.

If I fax in a room request about a month ahead of time, am I still ok to do online check in? I read somewhere that online check in would essentially nullify any room request I’d made ahead of time.
I've heard that they see both requests. You can always call reservations and ask them if your requests are listed on the reservation. Then you would know if they have them.

I've had mixed results and since the online requests are so generic, I will call & fax my requests and then, like KayaWildfire mentioned, skip the room request part of online check-in.

If you have previously submitted a room request either with your reservation or via fax, it is recommended the only item you input on your online check-in is your time of arrival.

I read that they have gone away from resort faxes as now sadly there are no longer room assignors at the individual resorts. It’s moved to a centralized location that services all the resorts. And they use email. Wether the resorts forward the faxes via email to the centralized location I’m not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter