Room request for RPR club level?

Patience

DIS Veteran
I may be wrong but I think I've read that some people have been unhappy with their proximity to the club room at RPR. Are there any room requests that I should make in order to be close to the club? This will be a second time staying at RPR but our first time at club level.

Thanks!

We've been on the 6th floor having Club Level, but we have that as a preference.

Most folks are put on the 7th floor, unless they are really busy. So you could just call and have the 7th floor added as a request to your reservation.

Thank you, Schumigirl! I will call about a week before we leave and ask for 7th floor.

IMHO, no particular room on the club floor has a proximity advantage. I could see being too close a disadvantage though due to the foot traffic. We did the 6th floor, too, and it was nice and quiet in a normal hotel sorta way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter