Room type at BWI

penguins1

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I've been meaning to ask this for months and now that my trip is a week and a half away I realized I never found out... my family of 5 is staying Thanksgiving week at BWI in a Standard View room. So far, I have not seen a way for me to specify the type of room that I would like. Since there are 5 of us we would ideally be placed in a 2 Queen + Sleeper room. Is the Disney room assignment system smart enough to do that or am I missing how I specify the type of room I want? I did make a room request through TP but haven't done my online check in yet.

Thoughts!?

Thanks!!

With a party of 5, chances are very high that you will be placed in a 2 queen + daybed room. There is nowhere online to make this request. You can call in to WDW reservations and have the note placed on your reservation.

Hi All,

I've been meaning to ask this for months and now that my trip is a week and a half away I realized I never found out... my family of 5 is staying Thanksgiving week at BWI in a Standard View room. So far, I have not seen a way for me to specify the type of room that I would like. Since there are 5 of us we would ideally be placed in a 2 Queen + Sleeper room. Is the Disney room assignment system smart enough to do that or am I missing how I specify the type of room I want? I did make a room request through TP but haven't done my online check in yet.

Thoughts!?

Thanks!!
What other choice is there? They don't place people in a room for 3 to stay in 1 bed so of course you'll be given one with sleeping surfaces for 5, 2 in 2 beds, plus one more surface. No request needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter