Rooms without adjoining doors

HonestSon

Frying pans! Who knew?
We're vaguely thinking about our next trip and would love to stay onsite.

Last visit was to Hotel New York. The room was lovely but had an adjoining door to someone else's room and it did impact on our feeling of privacy - it definitely let noise from them through and made us rather self-conscious about keeping our own voices down.

I've stayed in Sequoia and had a similar set-up so wanted to check - are there any hotels that don't have these adjoining room doors? I'm aware Davy Crockett's is an option but I'd rather not bring the car.

It's my impression that adjoining doors are more the exception than the rule, so I think you were really unlucky. I suggest you send the hotel an email letting them know about this in advance. I don't have the addresses at hand, but you should be able to find them here.

Every room we’ve stayed in at all Dlp hotels all had adjoining doors. I was under the impression they all had them.

Thanks very much. I'll get in contact with them before booking just in case they can help :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter