Rose & Crown Patio

nandm92574

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me... can a party of 9 sit at the outside patio area for illuminations? Looked at pictures not seeing a spot for a party that large. Any suggestions? I have a 7:45 reservation and wondering if I should just tell them to break up the party. Thanks in advance :love:

Our party of 15 ate on the patio at Rose and Crown October 30, 2016 :grouphug: It was WONDERFUL! Sunset over Epcot was so pretty. They sat us at a long table on the upper tier of the patio (under the overhang) there are smaller tables on the lower tier (under umbrellas). Keep your reservation as-is...you'll love it:thumbsup2

You will be placed on the upper tier. The problem is the part that holds the larger tables has a very limited view. I would not count on it to see illuminations well. If it is a top priority I would split into two groups. The smaller tables have great views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts