Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Regarding the Rose Gold Magic Keeper -

That's custom made

A third party on Etsy makes them & this website promotes them, for whatever reason. They cost $40 each (plus shipping) and they look terrible and cheap in other photos. It’s just a painted black one.

Interesting. Perhaps somebody could do it themselves with the right nail polish.

is there any way to find the chest measurements for the spirit jerseys? i have read here that they run really large. does anyone have the chest measurement for the L, xl or xxl? thank you in advance : )

https://www.spiritjersey.com/pages/size-guide-html

Here is the sizing chart on the manufacturers page. In my area, these are a big deal, so most boutiques have them. You could check into that locally, for trying on sizes.

Can someone help me understand why spirit jerseys are so popular?

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade but...

I’m dumbfounded because I find spirit jerseys to be ugly. They’re so unflattering to the female shape. Why would anyone want that much extra fabric around their chest? I also think the rose gold ones are the worst of the bunch. I cringed when I first saw one. Don’t get me wrong, I love rose gold, I have the ears, but the Jersey has gold lettering which just makes it look awful. Anyway, it’s just my stupid opinion. I really don’t mean to offend.

So back to my original question: why the popularity? Where did they come from? Is this a new high school trend?

Please don’t hate me. :scared:

As someone who is currently in college in the midwest they are nice and comfortable for early morning classes when it's bitterly cold. Are they flattering? No, but if you size down they aren't super unflattering. No worse than most of the sweatshirts people wear. :)

I know this is a watch thread but I was hoping someone here was able to buy one of the spirit jerseys and can offer their insight. I bought one on my recent vacation (came home yesterday) I just did the laundry and there’s light colored spots all over the shirt. I didn’t use bleach, none of the other clothes I washed with it have the spots, and I followed the directions for washing. I didn’t even tumble dry, I hung it immediately which is when I noticed the spots. Anyone else have that problem? Anyone know who I can contact about this? Thanks!

I know this is a watch thread but I was hoping someone here was able to buy one of the spirit jerseys and can offer their insight. I bought one on my recent vacation (came home yesterday) I just did the laundry and there’s light colored spots all over the shirt. I didn’t use bleach, none of the other clothes I washed with it have the spots, and I followed the directions for washing. I didn’t even tumble dry, I hung it immediately which is when I noticed the spots. Anyone else have that problem? Anyone know who I can contact about this? Thanks!

Did you use fabric softener? I've had many clothing items ruined by using it.
I washed my spirit jersey by itself inside out and dried it in the dryer inside out with no problems.
I don't believe there's anyone to contact about it (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I think the only thing you can do is buy a new one when they are back online in February. :)

Did you use fabric softener? I've had many clothing items ruined by using it.
I washed my spirit jersey by itself inside out and dried it in the dryer inside out with no problems.
I don't believe there's anyone to contact about it (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I think the only thing you can do is buy a new one when they are back online in February. :)
I did not use fabric softener. I will definitely not be spending another $60 on that shirt.

There is a Disney merchandise phone number. I’m at WDW right now and don’t have the number with me. I had trouble once with a Duffy bear turns no black when the dye from an outfit leeched onto the plush. They sent me a new one. I had to send them a picture of the damage. If you can wait a day or two, I’ll get you that number once I’m home. Let me know.

Try this. Let me know if it works. Otherwise I’ll get you that other number I have at home.

877-560-6477

Are we allowed to ask if anybody is willing to pick up rose gold ears or a spirit jersey in the parks for us? (Like obviously paying for them + shipping via paypal) I totally get if nobody wants to do this, but no harm in asking (as I'd prefer to avoid $20-$50 markup on ebay). If this isn't allowed, I'll edit/delete this. :cutie:

Are we allowed to ask if anybody is willing to pick up rose gold ears or a spirit jersey in the parks for us? (Like obviously paying for them + shipping via paypal) I totally get if nobody wants to do this, but no harm in asking (as I'd prefer to avoid $20-$50 markup on ebay). If this isn't allowed, I'll edit/delete this. :cutie:

Wondering the same. Especially about the ears. My little sister’s 16th birthday is the 25th and we’re surprising her with a trip to Disneyworld in August but I’d love to surprise her with the ears on her birthday!

I chatted with some CMs at the Emporium at MK yesterday, (there was another rack of the jerseys, but no ears) they said they weren’t sure when the ears would be back, they were hoping at the end of this month, but probably first week of Feb. it’s frustrating because they have no idea shipment times or amounts. They said they sold 4,000 pair in 5 hours at th height of Rose Gold Ear mania. I wore mine yesterday, and was stopped by about 6 people asking if I got them today.

Ugh! Couldn't find them anywhere on our trip in September or over New Years/ Hoping they get stock in time for our March trip- my 12 year old is obsessed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter