rose gold Minnie ears

TinkPearl

Spring Break April 2019 Here We Come!
How much are they in the Parks right now? Also, do Minnie ears come in sizes at all? I have 2 other pairs and one pair fits more snug than the other and hurts my head :headache: I was hoping I could get a pair for bigger heads like mine :rolleyes:

Saw plenty of them at resort shops (Poly, GF, Comp) over the weekend for $27.99. Looks like they come in "one size" or "adult size" as my daughter tried on several to see if one fit better than others.

I believe $27.99 is the going rate. All ear bands cost that much, and there is just the one size. So assuming they haven't actually changed the size over the years, I doubt they'll fit any better.

One size technically but they obviously don't use 1 exact headband form in every single one of them because they do all fit slightly differently so yeah, you just have to try them on and find on that feels best. Some seem to be more flexible than others. I'd venture a guess that the plastic headband used inside them doesn't come from a single factory and that's why they vary

$27.99.
They come in one size.
I have have a child size head and they are uncomfortable on me so it really doesn't have much to do with the size but rather just how the headbands are made.

Also, they are being discontinued for the new Briar Rose Gold collection so buy now if you want a pair

Thanks everyone! hoping to get a pair that I can tolerate wearing all day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter