Rosie Roams in 2016 Amish Country/ Sad News

I certainly will! Now, I"m just worried about Matthew a bit...

Spoke to Marv on Friday and both he and Pat were fine. Had lunch with Carol at Olive Garden, Boy is their eggplant breadstick sandwich GOOOOOOD!!!We made the final plans , she is picking me up on Thursday at 4:30a :scared1::scared1: Seems to be a great group, and half of them we know . Have another boy and girl from same supported apts and this time I asked and they are just friends no fear of a LOVE triangle:laughing: Can't wait to see my peeps !!Liesa we will be arriving Thursday , at Pop by 1p so give me a call !!!

Such great fun to meet up with you again! Sorry it was such a short time, but the hug was worth it! BTW, I had a gift for you, but completely forgot it. :( Could you PM me your addie??

All caught up again, Rosie! By now you should be way into your trip. Enjoy!

There and back month !! Sorry for the long absence , just been busy and way to much work and family stuff going on!! Promise I will try to do better in 2017. Thi year has been very tough !! I did have a great time in Disney though and will hopefully get pix uploaded and post a few even of the UN birthday Gal !!!:confused3:rotfl2:

Such great fun to meet up with you again! Sorry it was such a short time, but the hug was worth it! BTW, I had a gift for you, but completely forgot it. :( Could you PM me your addie??

I will pm you it and it was great to see you again . We spent time with Pat & Marv at Epcot on Monday !! Next year we plan on Myrtle Beach and Christmas time at Disney:cool1::cool1:

As most of you know I am about to be a Great Grandma , her first due date was November 26th , then they said November 20th, ya note it covers Thanks giving ,:scratchin Want to take a guess ???

Brayden Anthony Parmer weighed in at 7lbs 8oz and 19" long at 8:05a Today November 21st !!!! Pix are on Facebook He is adorable !! Very Strong and such a good baby sooooo far!! I have not seen his eyes open yet !!! Steph is doing well and will be home Wednesday !!

Congratulations, Rosie! Just saw the photos on FB! What a cute addition to your family! :hug:

Brayden Anthony Parmer weighed in at 7lbs 8oz and 19" long at 8:05a Today November 21st !!!! Pix are on Facebook He is adorable !! Very Strong and such a good baby sooooo far!! I have not seen his eyes open yet !!! Steph is doing well and will be home Wednesday !!

I said it on FB and I will say it here - Congrats to everyone!!!!

Congratulations, Rosie! Just saw the photos on FB! What a cute addition to your family! :hug:

He is adorable !!Some nights he is really good others not so ! Even though his father and Steph are not together , his Dad is very much apart of his life and takes him over night regularly !!

Awwww congrats Rosie, I saw the photo of you holding him as proud as anything :goodvibes

Judy posts pictures of him regularly , so I try to share them!!

Super huge congrats, Rosie! So wonderful! Enjoy that baby and give him lots of kisses. :)

He is very spoiled and Judy is the biggest offender !! His umbilical cord fell of so he got his first in tub bath this thing has a temperature gauze that beeps if water is to warm !!!What happened to the old fashioned wrist check:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I said it on FB and I will say it here - Congrats to everyone!!!!

I am so proud of Kyle he has taking to being an Uncle well and will always hold him , no diaper changing yet !!:rotfl2:

I finally got the albums done and mailed out . I am taking a few days off after Christmas and plan to do a little more Disssing. I am am on Facebook more often now !!

hi rosie....will be at WDW June 9-18th

Sorry I am not going till December for the Christmas decorations , Carol has never been at that time , We are going to Myrtle Beach in October . We did meet up with Liesa , Marv and Pat at Piano Bobs , Was the first time we took the group and they LOVED it many said it was the best thing on the trip!!Make sure you post some pix , Thanks for your Christmas letter I love getting them . Are you going to Disney with Wendy !! I see her posts on Facebook and like a lot of them, Where are you staying??

Can't believe I havn't posted in so long, with the the baby around in the evenings when Steph is off I admit I am being a Great Grandma ,I try to help Steph out on Mondays as we are both of so is perfect day for making appointments. If you have followed me on Facebook you knw Brayden has trouble "pooping "he is doing a littlw better with the liquid med they have hi on. He had a biopsy that thank goodness was negative . Then last night he had a fever and Steph called the doctor and they said to take him to the ER a Children's in Buffalo , I told her take him to our hospital , the Childrens Hospital the 2 times I went was AWFUL dirty ,crowded and not very helpful. So she took him to our local hospital and was to see the pediatritian today and his Dad took him and they gave him holy heck for not going to Childrens , I am NOT happy. If I had been there they would have got an earful. Granted they couldn't get the paperwork and for that I would give th local hospital holy heck for . But don't tell me where we can take our child . Maybe we should find another pediatrician !! .What part of this is my child , my choice do these people not understand . It was a fever not a major injury or illness , for God's sakes a local ER can handle that . By the wayhis temp was down after the local hospital treated him Grrrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter