ROTR questions: motion sickness, scariness, and how early do I need to get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

westie55

DIS Veteran
To those who have ridden ROTR: my husband gets motion sickness on rides that are simulators like Star Tours. He also didn't like Soarin, in part because he is afraid of heights. I also have a 4 year old son who is tall enough to ride, but is the ride scary in any way for little ones? I am not a Star Wars fan so I have zero idea what to expect. Both DH and DS4 love Star Wars. If we plan on being IN the park when it opens, do we stand a good chance of getting into a boarding group? I read somewhere that boarding groups fill within one minute of park opening. Has anyone been inside the park at opening and been unsuccessful? Thanks!! We are going in April, unfortunately during spring break.

Merged you to the correct sub forum. Read posts 1 and 2 of the bg thread for details on how to join and other questions
As far as motion sickness you'll find plenty of other threads here, attraction planning thread, there's a motion sickness and spoiler thread. I'll close this one because your questions are answered in multiple threads already

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter