Royal’s trip insurance?

gumbypee

DIS Veteran
im going to call them back tomorrow but thought I would ask here if anyone has used it before. I always get trip insurance but usually through a TA but I didn’t use one this time. Is it better to go through another company to get travel insurance? Allianz? Another one?

Thanks

Have always used insure my trip dot com and choose what works best. It was less expensive than rccl direct and better coverage. Be sure to look for the Exclusions. If it’s Not there, it’s covered.
Pre existent waiver costs more.
Enjoy ur cruise

im going to call them back tomorrow but thought I would ask here if anyone has used it before. I always get trip insurance but usually through a TA but I didn’t use one this time. Is it better to go through another company to get travel insurance? Allianz? Another one?

Thanks

All depends on what you want/need covered. You need to look at what you want covered and what it costs.

I was told by a TA friend to always make sure that the travel insurance is PRIMARY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter