Royal Caribbean seeks trademark for "Seaface" mask

Ridiculous.

Normal comes with herd immunity. Herd immunity comes with people being exposed to it.

Normal also comes with people actually realizing that we're frail and fragile humans, and no one's getting out alive, so we need to stop thinking that we'll live forever. Even my teen gets this; not sure why grown adults don't!

Then again, we're 99% he had it already, and I'm a hands on caregiver when he's super-sick (his symptoms, if he had them right now, would get him tested or presumed positive) so I was exposed. So maybe it's easy for us to talk? Don't know. But it's always been my extended family's philosophy.

The problem isn't convincing you.

The problem is convincing 5000 other people to feel comfortable getting on board every ship.

I don't know if it would be in RCs best interest to tell customers that this is best dealt with by adopting herd immunity and just hop on board.

If it's steps taken to make passengers feel safe so that they can actually start sailing again, well, I'm in.

I’m not sure what the sea mask is but there is no way you can wear a mask the whole time your on a cruise. It would however be very funny to watch people swim with the masks, not to mention seeing a whole dining room full of people trying to eat with a mask. Removing the mask to do anything would expose you. Everyone is different and therefore has different ideas on what we should do. I’m willing to get in a cruise ship even in August (fingers crossed it sails) but I’m not willing to wear a mask all day on my vacation.

I'll cruise with a azmat suit if I have to. LOL

I'm thinking that for a while, masks could be helpful in situations where social distancing is not a possibility...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!