ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Tuk Tuk grab and go seems incredibly popular.

It‘s in the lobby and is filled with lots of breakfast options. We’ve wandered down to see it a few times and it’s busy which is good to see. It’s so much better than the breakfasts on offer previously.
Did you post a report or pics of it yet? Did I miss it?

I’m sure Schumi will post the renovation pictures once she returns from her vacation
She is still at the Darkside
Yes she is so helpful! I only catch up about once a week. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t overlook it.

I’m sure Schumi will post the renovation pictures once she returns from her vacation
She is still at the Darkside

Thanks Mac........ :thumbsup2
Yes she is so helpful! I only catch up about once a week. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t overlook it.

Thanks so much.......yes, we did get pictures of it, didn’t get to try anything food wise, but we just never seemed to be hungry when we passed it.......but it looks amazing!!!

No online menu so far........

Thanks Mac........ :thumbsup2

Thanks so much.......yes, we did get pictures of it, didn’t get to try anything food wise, but we just never seemed to be hungry when we passed it.......but it looks amazing!!!

No online menu so far........
Makes you realize what a deal we get in Club. Those little granola bars and the Pelligrino water are 3 bucks each!

Updated Club Lounge Menu for Winter

Although we don`t use the lounge for meals, we did sample all of the appetisers at some point of our trips, and the new beef dish is one of the nicest dishes they have introduced for a long time. It is beautiful.

It replaced the seafood and chicken paella for Mediterranean night choice of hot dish.

It used to be mac n cheese with chicken included in the dish for American Night, now they have plain old mac n cheese with the chicken stew as a side dish.

It also now lists the desserts on nightly for something sweet between 8-9pm.

club%20menu-X2.jpg

It`ll take us a few days to upload pictures, but I just read damo is posting the menu on the food thread, so you may be able to see her pictures on that thread before mine as she is going today I believe :thumbsup2......so there`s more than one thread the menu will be available on.

I do know they haven't put one online yet. Not sure when that`ll happen talking to a few people.

We are thinking of visiting a couple of our favorite dining locations and watering holes one evening while we are staying elsewhere in Orlando in a few months. I've read that you can get self parking validated with a minimum spend of $25 at participating restaurants - it's not hard for us to spend $25 at Jake's so that's no problem. But we also wanted to walk over to Strongwater for a bit of a progressive dinner (dessert!). Is there a time limit on the parking validation? I'd prefer to walk rather than drive, but we can move the car if necessary.

Melinda, I am so sorry I forgot to answer you!

I checked with concierge while we were at RP and they said yes, you can leave the car with no real time limit in the evening as long as you make the minimum spend, which of course is easy to do......:thumbsup2

I think they know genuine folks from folks who are trying to evade parking charges, so you’ll be fine extending your evening at Strong Water....nice choice!!!

But, as always I’d suggest checking first........just in case it changes......I always thought there was a 3 hour time limit, but I’m not sure why I thought that!! Seems not.

It`ll take us a few days to upload pictures, but I just read damo is posting the menu on the food thread, so you may be able to see her pictures on that thread before mine as she is going today I believe :thumbsup2......so there`s more than one thread the menu will be available on.

I do know they haven't put one online yet. Not sure when that`ll happen talking to a few people.

I took video in Tuk Tuk one morning, but the TMs didn’t make it easy. A couple of TMs had one of the aisles blocked with a stocking tray as they restocked the center refrigerator. I got to the far side, and as I recorded video from there, another TM came out with a coffee tray, forcing me to move out of her way.

Ughhhhh June/July cannot come soon enough! Next semester will be the longest of my life!... I’ll finally be an RN, but it has been a long journey. I’m ready for more RPR time!

Thank you in advance to everyone who took photos and video of the Tuk Tuk. My daughter and I are looking forward to seeing the breakfast and evening snack/light dinner choices. I assume there are containers of milk and juice in the fridge all day?

Thank you in advance to everyone who took photos and video of the Tuk Tuk. My daughter and I are looking forward to seeing the breakfast and evening snack/light dinner choices. I assume there are containers of milk and juice in the fridge all day?
yup

Would anyone know what time is Tuk Tuk open until? We don’t land until almost midnight and wanted to know if I need to get milk before I get there :)

I took video in Tuk Tuk one morning, but the TMs didn’t make it easy. A couple of TMs had one of the aisles blocked with a stocking tray as they restocked the center refrigerator. I got to the far side, and as I recorded video from there, another TM came out with a coffee tray, forcing me to move out of her way.

Oh that’s a shame.

There were always a lot of staff mulling around when we were in taking pictures too. Although they were constantly replenishing which was good to see. But, shame you didn’t get your video......

Yes, there are all those things available all day.

Will be uploading some pictures tomorrow, so should have some up then.....not sure how many we took.

Oh that’s a shame.

There were always a lot of staff mulling around when we were in taking pictures too. Although they were constantly replenishing which was good to see. But, shame you didn’t get your video......

Oh, I got the video! And here it is. Please let me know how it looks. First time uploading a video to youtube, and then linking it here.

Melinda, I am so sorry I forgot to answer you!

I checked with concierge while we were at RP and they said yes, you can leave the car with no real time limit in the evening as long as you make the minimum spend, which of course is easy to do......:thumbsup2

I think they know genuine folks from folks who are trying to evade parking charges, so you’ll be fine extending your evening at Strong Water....nice choice!!!

But, as always I’d suggest checking first........just in case it changes......I always thought there was a 3 hour time limit, but I’m not sure why I thought that!! Seems not.
Thank you, Carole! We will be sure to ask before we wander off anywhere 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!