ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I received a confirmation email for the reservation. I just find it odd that the email shows the total cost for the stay (minus tax) but makes no mention of the deposit I made. It was just shy of $1000. so I want to make sure that it's properly credited.
It's there, go to the website to check your reservation and it'll have more details.

We get a RPR Club King room with water view. I guess there aren't that many Kings so we book early to be sure to get one. By the time AP rates come out I have never seen a King available.
Excellent information. Thank you. We got a Club King room with an attached Hospitality Suite. I will just be happy with my SMSM rate. I'm glad I asked though.

It's there, go to the website to check your reservation and it'll have more details.
Thank you! I didn't even think to check the website! That must sound ridiculous, I know, but they didn't have me set up an account so I didn't realize I could look up my information. I will do it right now.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and to the other ones concerning Universal. Without you I never would have thought to consider a Universal trip. It was your enthusiasm for the Royal Pacific Resort that convinced me to try this "new to us" destination. This first trip is going to be just my husband and I. We are really excited. I'm sure I'll be back with more silly questions :)

Can we grab mid day snacks and drinks from club level and bring them to the pool? What about alcohol, can we grab a beer or wine from CL lounge and bring back to our room?
New to Universal club level. At Disney you can grab anything from CL and bring to your room or the pool. Sometimes the lounge was too crowded.

Can we grab mid day snacks and drinks from club level and bring them to the pool? What about alcohol, can we grab a beer or wine from CL lounge and bring back to our room?
New to Universal club level. At Disney you can grab anything from CL and bring to your room or the pool. Sometimes the lounge was too crowded.

Yes, you can take snacks and bottled water to the pool.

And yes, you can take your beer/wine/alcohol back to your room. You can also take food too.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and to the other ones concerning Universal. Without you I never would have thought to consider a Universal trip. It was your enthusiasm for the Royal Pacific Resort that convinced me to try this "new to us" destination. This first trip is going to be just my husband and I. We are really excited. I'm sure I'll be back with more silly questions :)

That is so lovely to read.

I hope you love RP and Universal. We fell in love with RP way back, and still love it today. Definitely our home from home......

Ask away, most of us are here to help :thumbsup2

Thank you for all your help! I truly appreciate the your time and effort ❤.
I am booking today and couldn’t have decided so quickly without your information and help! Thank you again

You are so welcome.

Glad to hear you’ve decided to go there, I’m sure you’ll love it!!

Ok , now that I am booked. We will be staying 11/21 to 11/29. Does Royal Pacific have any Thanksgiving meal specials? Any must do at the parks for the holidays? Shows that need to be pre booked. I was reading about the Grinch Christmas but not sure if that’s a pre book or not . Thoughts on the Luau?

The Grinchmas stage show takes place several times a day. You just line up for it. Breakfast with the Grinch character meal needs to be reserved. There's a Macy's parade every evening in UO. Never been to the luau.

The Grinchmas stage show takes place several times a day. You just line up for it. Breakfast with the Grinch character meal needs to be reserved. There's a Macy's parade every evening in UO. Never been to the luau.
Thank you!! So the stage show is aline up and wait. EP no good for that show? Not sure parade will be going on when we are there. Website says December and we leave 11/29. Thanks again

Ok , now that I am booked. We will be staying 11/21 to 11/29. Does Royal Pacific have any Thanksgiving meal specials? Any must do at the parks for the holidays? Shows that need to be pre booked. I was reading about the Grinch Christmas but not sure if that’s a pre book or not . Thoughts on the Luau?

Yes, they do a Thanksgiving Buffet and from pictures I’ve seen of it, it is fabulous.

We enjoyed the Luau, you don’t need to book too far ahead of time as we’ve never heard of it being completely full. The show is excellent and we really enjoyed the food.

Christmas is a lot of fun at Universal. We were there for 11 nights end of Nov into December and enjoyed all of their Holiday offerings. The Grinchmas Show is just one you queue to go in and watch, it’s on at various times over the day.

We might see you, we’re playing with dates right now.......

All of the Universal hotels had dining events this past Thanksgiving Day. We missed out on them because we arrived on Friday, but Portofino Bay Hotel also had a Harbor Nights event that night which we attended. Harbor Nights is a hard ticket event with unlimited wines and appetizers, and we enjoyed it a lot.308E25FE-43EA-499A-82CB-2018A118AEB0.jpegD837CC7B-DF8A-4813-8333-923AE3CB1D4C.jpegF182EFE6-E9B2-427D-90CC-AE2D6674CD27.jpeg

All of the Universal hotels had dining events this past Thanksgiving Day. We missed out on them because we arrived on Friday, but Portofino Bay Hotel also had a Harbor Nights event that night which we attended. Harbor Nights is a hard ticket event with unlimited wines and appetizers, and we enjoyed it a lot.View attachment 468486View attachment 468488View attachment 468489
Is it ticketed only for the holiday? Or is it that type of event all year long. We like the dessert parties at Disney, so we’d be interested in this as well!

Question about needing a larger lanyard. I always carried a mini backpack at Disney. For our Universal trip I will be utilizing a fanny pack and lanyard.
We are at Royal Pacific, will everything be on one card? Our tickets , EP and Room key?
we booked a vacation package via Universal.
Or is everything issued separately?

Your room key card is also your EP. I carry a lanyard with my AP on one side, key/EP on the other, sandwiching my ID a credit card and a couple twenties. That's all I need for the day.
Can you charge to your room key, or do you need to bring a credit card/cash? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter