ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Is it possible/easy to add a person to the room at check in (as long as we are below occupancy limits, of course)? I don’t think we will know whether my eldest son will be going until shortly before we leave.

Is it possible/easy to add a person to the room at check in (as long as we are below occupancy limits, of course)? I don’t think we will know whether my eldest son will be going until shortly before we leave.

Yes, as easy as pie. You’ll have no issues there.

Just add his name at check in and he’ll be issued a key with his name on and the date for the duration of his stay if he does make the trip.

Last edited:
Yes, as easy as pie. You’ll have no issues there.

Just add his name at check in and he’ll be issued a key with his name on and the date for the duration of his stay if he does make the trip.

Perfect! Thank you! By the way, this (if it happens at all) is only our second trip to Universal and RPR ever and I have been reading your trip reports to prepare. Appreciate them so much!

Perfect! Thank you! By the way, this (if it happens at all) is only our second trip to Universal and RPR ever and I have been reading your trip reports to prepare. Appreciate them so much!

You’re so welcome....

And thank you, it’s very kind of you to say, and I’m happy you enjoy them.....

Has it been a while since you’ve been to Universal, or more recent?

So many changes there, even in the last few years.......

You’re so welcome....

And thank you, it’s very kind of you to say, and I’m happy you enjoy them.....

Has it been a while since you’ve been to Universal, or more recent?

So many changes there, even in the last few years.......

It was 2017 and just with my eldest, since my younger two are ride wimps and didn’t want to go. They have gotten braver - and finally realized what an incredible experience WWoHP is - so it is time for a family trip. I can’t wait to see the main floor changes at RPR!

It was 2017 and just with my eldest, since my younger two are ride wimps and didn’t want to go. They have gotten braver - and finally realized what an incredible experience WWoHP is - so it is time for a family trip. I can’t wait to see the main floor changes at RPR!

I hope you like the changes to RP.....it is quite different from what it was, but lovely.

Sounds like it’ll be a lovely trip......:)

How much does it cost for 1 night in the presidential suite? Its a beautiful suite! Cant find pricing for it anywhere though.

How much does it cost for 1 night in the presidential suite? Its a beautiful suite! Cant find pricing for it anywhere though.

Welcome to the boards anabanana2121.....

For the correct up to date pricing, best to call the reservation line, they'll be able to give you the most recent price.

Amazing shower in that suite!!!

Last edited:
Wondering if anabana2121 did call to find out the answer to her question???

The Presidential suite shows, from the online reservation tool, to be available Sept. 18-25th, 2021 with the 'Be a Savvy Traveler' rate of $1168.70 average per night. The non discounted Seasonal rate is $1669.57 average per night.

If your looking for a single night, closer in, it shows available, Sept. 13-14th, 2020 for $1654 per night.

The Presidential suite shows, from the online reservation tool, to be available Sept. 18-25th, 2021 with the 'Be a Savvy Traveler' rate of $1168.70 average per night. The non discounted Seasonal rate is $1669.57 average per night.

If your looking for a single night, closer in, it shows available, Sept. 13-14th, 2020 for $1654 per night.

Not a bad rate considering HHN should be going I’d assume.

If we check-in at 7am and our room isn't ready will we still be able to access the Club Level lounge to grab breakfast?

We booked a King Suite for a stay last May and were put on the same floor as the Club Lounge. We were given access to the Lounge at no extra cost.
It was great but I can't see how to book a similar room again i.e a King Suite with Club access.
I can find King rooms at Club Level and King Suites that don't mention Club. What am I missing?

We booked a King Suite for a stay last May and were put on the same floor as the Club Lounge. We were given access to the Lounge at no extra cost.
It was great but I can't see how to book a similar room again i.e a King Suite with Club access.
I can find King rooms at Club Level and King Suites that don't mention Club. What am I missing?

There may not be any King Suites with Club Access available for the dates you’re looking at.

Keep checking and see if any pop up as available, folks change their plans a lot.

Could be you were gifted club level if they did not have availability on the regular floors for the king suite on your check in day.

if you want to repeat club level, you can book it in advance

Thanks folks.
I know we got lucky last time with the Club access upgrade to our King Suite, but what I want to book this time - a King Suite with Club level access- never comes up no matter what dates I enter.
It's either a King Suite or Club Level, never both.

I don't remember ever seeing it show up with the online tool either (though I admit I'm not usually looking for it.) But given I think there is only 1 King Suite per Tower per floor (near the elevators for each Tower), then there is probably only 1 King Suite on the Club Floor. It might be that room is only manually reserved. I've seen a lot of hotels don't put certain suite rooms out for online reservations due to there being only 1 or 2 of them. So it might be worth a call to find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter