ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hey Schumigirl, i was wondering if anyone has any updated info on this one?
We are looking at having a couple of deliveries while we are in the states, but the HoJo at Anaheim wants to charge $5 per package per day, and of the things i want delivered, some will be bathing suits, which i want for VB.
All Stars at WDW charge $5 per package i believe, but it will be too late by then.
Thanks!!

I *JUST* called RPR because I want to have a package delivered there when I go in September. The cost quoted to me is $5.30 per package. Have it delivered to RPR resort with your name on it they will take care of the rest.

(I just realized, the person I spoke to on the phone didn't mention any per day charges, just $5.30 holding fee)

Last edited:
I *JUST* called RPR because I want to have a package delivered there when I go in September. The cost quoted to me is $5.30 per package. Have it delivered to RPR resort with your name on it they will take care of the rest.

(I just realized, the person I spoke to on the phone didn't mention any per day charges, just $5.30 holding fee)

Hi Chuckers,

thanks for that, my wonderful Dreams agent Susan also called them and this is the info she received:

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 49
Hi Chuckers,

thanks for that, my wonderful Dreams agent Susan also called them and this is the info she received:

Thanks for posting your findings.

I was going to post 'Why don't you just call them and find out?' But a) I realized that would have come across as VERY snarky and I really didn't mean it that way and b) I was going to ask you to post the information after you called because I wanted to know... and then I figured, I could just call myself! :D

Thanks for posting your findings.

I was going to post 'Why don't you just call them and find out?' But a) I realized that would have come across as VERY snarky and I really didn't mean it that way and b) I was going to ask you to post the information after you called because I wanted to know... and then I figured, I could just call myself! :D
Also, international call rates are killer!
;)

So friends we are traveling with called to request a micro wave. The person they spoke to said micro's and refrigerators are $15 a day. I said no, all rooms have a standard mini fridge. She is insistent that the phone agent said fridges are $15 a day, and that she requested a fridge. Did my friend get some bad information or is there a larger fridge you can rent daily? Shirley they did not start charging for fridges, right?

So friends we are traveling with called to request a micro wave. The person they spoke to said micro's and refrigerators are $15 a day. I said no, all rooms have a standard mini fridge. She is insistent that the phone agent said fridges are $15 a day, and that she requested a fridge. Did my friend get some bad information or is there a larger fridge you can rent daily? Shirley they did not start charging for fridges, right?

Unbelievable!!

Bad information........there is a fridge as standard in every room now and have been there a while. No charges should be added for a fridge.

Yes, there will be a charge for a microwave, but not good that bad info is being given out.

I wonder if they called the generic call centre and not the hotel directly. Not that it makes the bad info any better.

Hi @schumigirl ! I thought it was quite crazy myself, and I could not argue down my friend last night. She called the general Universal number that I gave her. Shame on me as I did not think about calling the hotel directly. Thank you for the reply!! We arrive this Sunday, can't wait and hope this cyclone moves through in time to bring out some sunshine!

Hi @schumigirl ! I thought it was quite crazy myself, and I could not argue down my friend last night. She called the general Universal number that I gave her. Shame on me as I did not think about calling the hotel directly. Thank you for the reply!! We arrive this Sunday, can't wait and hope this cyclone moves through in time to bring out some sunshine!

You're welcome.......

Hope you have a fabulous trip......and yes, sunshine would be good......:sunny:

We just completed a stay at RP and we were completely underwhelmed.

Check in was atrocious - you have to talk to a handful of different people to get checked into the room, get bell services situated, get your park tickets (even if pre-paid,) get your express passes, etc. The whole process took 90 minutes! Come on, that's ridiculous.

Our room housekeeping service could be described as bare minimum. Our room was not vacuumed all week. You are provided a hangtag that says "please service room" so that you can let housekeeping know you are out of the room, but despite putting that out at 7a we would come back to the room around 4p and still be faced with dirty towels and full trash cans, etc.

We were impressed with the kid activities at the pool. They were nice and seemed more engaging than at Disney, to be honest - those staff members were great.

The pool, though. Good lord. They close the pool at the tiniest vision of raincloud. Rides can be cranking away in the distance (you can see/hear Hulk and Doom from the pool) and the water taxi can be chugging along, but they will close the pool. Radar can be crystal clear. And NO ONE will give you any information about it - like, how soon might it be open? Is it a weather closing or a water quality issue? Literally the lifeguards will not give you an answer. However, we were always encouraged to go use the bar - because it was still open! One night they closed the entire pool area and we were told to call the front desk to find out when it was opened again. About 45m later, I called the front desk (because the weather was clear as could be) and was told it was open again - GREAT! Got the kids gathered up (took 5m) and headed down for a swim. Nope, not open - front desk was wrong. I understand that pools need to close for safety reasons but the cloak and dagger approach here was just so freaking irritating. It was like 9p. Pools close at 11. Just tell me - nope, we're done for the night, we're sending lifeguards home.

We stayed at RP to get the express pass and early entry, but I feel like the price we paid was not in line with the services we got in return. Next time, I will stay offsite (or just remain at Disney and plan a Universal day) and just buy an express pass or something.

My flight will land around 12:00 am. I will email RPR regarding my late arrival probably next week for My August reservation. Should I call when I am about to board the plane or pay my account in full ahead of time just in case? I am worried that they would consider us as no show or put us in pet area since DD has serious allergy issues. TIA!

Only tower 2 allows pets and in the lower floor

You could call now to have it noted of very late arrival and no pet tower on your reservation

Calling from the airport once you land would be something I would do

Mainly for peace of mind that hotel is aware you are on the way

Only tower 2 allows pets and in the lower floor

You could call now to have it noted of very late arrival and no pet tower on your reservation

Calling from the airport once you land would be something I would do

Mainly for peace of mind that hotel is aware you are on the way

:thanks:
Good advice as usual!

@schumigirl Thanks for this thread, I am researching for an April '18 trip and we want to stay here. However, wanted to let you know about all your photos in the first two posts can't be viewed, it looks like your Photobucket is full. Since this is an info thread it would be awesome if we could see the photos.

Just back from a 5 night stay, and we had another really great time here at RPR. So much fun that we upgraded to AP's for the entire family. We stayed in tower 2 with a water view. We had a great view of the pool, and the river going to citywalk.

Only complaint was that the ice machines are not real good at making ice.. star services will deliver a bucket if requested.

@schumigirl Thanks for this thread, I am researching for an April '18 trip and we want to stay here. However, wanted to let you know about all your photos in the first two posts can't be viewed, it looks like your Photobucket is full. Since this is an info thread it would be awesome if we could see the photos.

Photobucket, which many posters use, has had some issues over the past months.

Many people that post pictures of their trips are experiencing difficulties with them not showing up.

It is not the fault of the person who created the thread to share their trip with the viewers.
They have no control over it.

No notice given and all links were disabled for some people.

I have been reading on the dis site and other theme park sites of pictures not showing up now in the threads where they originally were posted.

To have it restored, I read a few posters state that it would cost $400.

I would not expect any poster to go through that type of expense and hours of their day to repost and have to pay money to do so.
Ridiculous!

Schumgirl has made many trip reports and has spent an endless amount of time to work on all of them.
It was a labor of love for her to share with us.

For the parts of her trip report where pictures are not viewable now, it does not take away from what she has shared with all of us.

There are other trip reports that do have pictures available.
Maybe some of them will help you with the photos you are needing in planning your future trip
Wish you the best in finding the ones you need!

question on exchanging tickets.. I thought I read somewhere that I could exchange the 8.5x11 emailed tickets for the smaller ones that fit in the lanyard at RPR, now I cant find the post. Would I do it at the attraction ticket booth next to the express pass station in the lobby? thanks!

I've know peeps have done that exchange at guest services

More than likely the hotel attraction desk can print them off also for you

I had them print my hhn pass before last year so I could avoid using the large sheet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts