ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

If I'd like a room close to some friends with pets so the kids can see each other easily but do not want to risk allergies, what do you recommend I make as request? Tower 2 higher floors?

Yep, pets are only allowed on lower 2 floors on T2 so asking for a high floor on T2 will have you far enough away to avoid allergies, but close enough to be in close contact with friends.

How long can you use the club level amenities on check out day? Can you still use the room and get water, etc. after you check out?

How long can you use the club level amenities on check out day? Can you still use the room and get water, etc. after you check out?

It depends. If they're busy then no. You do have to ask if they'll authorise your club Lounge key to work after check out time.

No guarantees and you wouldn't be allowed usually when they serve food.

You could just take water with you when you leave after breakfast, they'll happily give you bottles of water.

I'm staying in August @RPR and I'm a newbie! Does all the standard rooms have great views? I'm not sure where we will be placed! Should I request a certain spot? Has anyone ventured out to get groceries for the room? If so, where? What about transportation to the stores? How expensive is that? We just need a few snacks & water! Any recommendations would be great! Thank you!

Request water view

Your view will be so much better
Part pool or park views

Standard room
View could be some water or park but usually highway, grounds and nothing beautiful to look at from your window

I'm staying in August @RPR and I'm a newbie! Does all the standard rooms have great views? I'm not sure where we will be placed! Should I request a certain spot? Has anyone ventured out to get groceries for the room? If so, where? What about transportation to the stores? How expensive is that? We just need a few snacks & water! Any recommendations would be great! Thank you!

There's a Walgreens a few minutes away. We always have a car so don't really know individual costs for cabs, but wouldn't be much.

Or around a five minute drive from RP is a huge Walmart. Again, not too far even by cab.

Request water view

Part pool or park views

Standard room
View could be some water or park but usually highway, grounds and nothing beautiful to look at from your window

Oooo... I just added water view to my Tower 3 request :)

Edit: And I just found out water view is not available for my type of reservation. A room upgrade isn't available either... not that I want to pay for one.. I'm already paying enough for this trip :)

Last edited:

Any suggestions for a request that would put me near the walkway to the parks? I have a Standard 2Q room booked and don't care about the view.

Thanks!

Any suggestions for a request that would put me near the walkway to the parks? I have a Standard 2Q room booked and don't care about the view.

Thanks!

you could call the hotel and ask for the assigner to assign you a room closest to the walkway paths to the parks.

and you can ask not to be put in the rooms near the stairways in case you are placed on a high floor such as floor 7 or 6.

that would be a lot of stairs to do and a longer walk to the elevators on the floors.

when you use the elevators at
rpr, they all take you to the ground level

Request water view

Part pool or park views

Standard room
I did put in the request for a nicer view so I'll see when I get there. I'm hoping for the best. I won't pay extra for an upgrade that's for sure!

The very first post mentions a shuttle to SeaWorld - is that current info? How much does it cost?

Hello, I have a question about the 7th floor rooms. I understand that the club level rooms are T3, 7th floor. Are the 7th floor rooms in the other towers also considered club level?

Thanks! :-)

Hello, I have a question about the 7th floor rooms. I understand that the club level rooms are T3, 7th floor. Are the 7th floor rooms in the other towers also considered club level?

Thanks! :-)

No, club lounge only in tower 3

You can stay in any tower and have club privileges

Some like T 1 on the top floor/7, and be booked club

Usually if you book club, you are in T 3 on club floor -7th

6 weeks tomorrow until we check in for our honeymoon :love:. We have a standard King room booked, can anyone tell me if they are in a specific room or a specific floor. We are not bothered about views but we do prefer a higher floor and not next to an elevator.
Thanks in advance :love1:

T1 and 2 have 7 floors
T 3 has 7 floors also but top floor is club level

Standard king bed rooms are throughout the towers and floors

I prefer T 3 then T 1

I also book water/park view instead of standard room

If this has already been answered, I apologize. My family and I will be staying here during Thanksgiving week and looking at the pictures it looks like there is sand by the pools. My son is 5 and loves the beach. Are we able to play in the sand, build sand castles, dig, etc. or is it only to walk on?

If this has already been answered, I apologize. My family and I will be staying here during Thanksgiving week and looking at the pictures it looks like there is sand by the pools. My son is 5 and loves the beach. Are we able to play in the sand, build sand castles, dig, etc. or is it only to walk on?

I don't think there'd be space for the building sandcastles/playing in the sand area beside the pool at the RPR. It seems to be just for sunbeds etc. You might be in the way of people walking in and out if you set up a play area there. Don't know for sure though.

There is a 'beach' area that fronts onto the lake that has a volleyball court and seems to have more space. I've never sat out there on my trips and it always looks quiet when I've gone by on one of the water taxis but I don't know the rules about what you can/can't do out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter