ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

If I booked thru a travel agent when I check in at the hotel will they have our tickets to the parks?

Check your email documents. It may say that your tickets are to be picked up at the will call kiosk. There is one in each hotel and the front of each park. There will be a confirmation number in your email to use at the machine.

Well because of Disney’s latest money grab, my expected Fall split stay has become a full week stay at RPR from Saturday, Sept. 8th, to Saturday, Sept. 15th. And I end up the big winner because the Stay More Save More rate for 7 nights averages around $185 per night. We plan to use Lyft a couple nights to still visit the Disney Parks.

We're staying at RPR for the first time in April - it's also our first trip to Universal so we don't really know the lay of the land, so to speak...we arrive around lunch time. I can't seem to find anything for a quick-service type lunch at the resort (maybe I missed something?), but we don't really want to spend the time to do a full-service restaurant before we head to the parks. I'm worried if I try to stretch it and eat inside the parks we'll be too hungry and crabby. Any suggestions for our best option for something quick? We're staying club level but I imagine they will just have snacks at that time of day...thanks!

How are you getting to RPR? If via a taxi service, some of them will allow you to make a stop along the way at a restaurant (or a grocery store.) That might be an option for you.

Also, getting over to City Walk should be pretty quick. There are a few quick service options there. Up on the 2nd floor of City Walk there is a Burger King, Panda Express, Moe's and the Bread Box. Not directly on the 2nd level, but there is a Hot Dog Hall of Fame restaurant that has some good Hot Dog options if that appeals to you and your family. And one of my favorite places to eat is on the main walkway in Citywalk, Red Oven Pizza. My daughter and I usually will eat there at least once during our visits to Universal.

Jakes on first floor

Table seating but basic food menu available

Orchid Court Lounge in the lobby closes at 11 weekdays and noon weekends
Breakfast type foods and snacks, fruit, etc

Club guests can go to the club lounge once they check in

Snacks are basic
Chips, crustables at times and water, coffee, soda

The offerings vary per season

City walk has places for quick lunches
Hot dog place, bread basket sandwich place, Moes, Burger King, etc

How are you getting to RPR? If via a taxi service, some of them will allow you to make a stop along the way at a restaurant (or a grocery store.) That might be an option for you.

Also, getting over to City Walk should be pretty quick. There are a few quick service options there. Up on the 2nd floor of City Walk there is a Burger King, Panda Express, Moe's and the Bread Box. Not directly on the 2nd level, but there is a Hot Dog Hall of Fame restaurant that has some good Hot Dog options if that appeals to you and your family. And one of my favorite places to eat is on the main walkway in Citywalk, Red Oven Pizza. My daughter and I usually will eat there at least once during our visits to Universal.

Hadn't thought about stopping on the way, that could be a possibility...but I think I like the City Walk idea even better. I need to read up more on City Walk and the quick-service options - thanks for the suggestion. I will look into Red Oven Pizza - that may be a better idea than having too many choices on the second level, lol! I just want to have a general plan, so we're not trying to make a group decision after the flight! That makes more sense than going straight to the park, because then we'll be too distracted! About how long does it take to walk to City Walk from the resort? Thanks again!

Jakes on first floor

Table seating but basic food menu available

Orchid Court Lounge in the lobby closes at 11 weekdays and noon weekends
Breakfast type foods and snacks, fruit, etc

Club guests can go to the club lounge once they check in

Snacks are basic
Chips, crustables at times and water, coffee, soda

The offerings vary per season

City walk has places for quick lunches
Hot dog place, bread basket sandwich place, Moes, Burger King, etc

Thanks for the suggestions! I know we'll be too late for the Orchid Court Lounge. The menu for Jakes looks great -so does the pool bar menu - but not sure if I can get them to sit that long! I'm looking at menus to the quick lunch places at City Walk now...lots of options...about how long will it take to walk there? Maybe we'll grab some lounge snacks to take the edge off and then head to City Walk. Thanks again!

ETA: One more question! So, the quick service places at City Walk...are they like a food court where we could each choose different things and sit together, or more like several separate restaurants? Thanks!

Last edited:
In a sense. The ones I mentioned on the 2nd level are together with shared seating (except the Bread Box which is a whopping 20 or 30 steps from the others. :)

City Walk isn't all that large. You can walk from one end to the other in just a couple of minutes.

As for walking, it probably takes between 5 and 10 minutes to walk. Depends on how fast you walk. You can also take the Water Taxi as well. Sometimes the Water Taxi can be faster; other times it might be just a tad longer.

Moes and Burger King are side by side
Find these two eateries are the same pricing they have at their establishments in other cities
Meaning prices are not marked up for them since they are in city walk

Other quick service on second level of city walk also

Moes and Burger King are side by side
Find these two eateries are the same pricing they have at their establishments in other cities
Meaning prices are not marked up for them since they are in city walk

Other quick service on second level of city walk also
I'd highly recommend Breadbox up by BK/Moe's, and specifically the Buffalo Chicken sandwich. Absolutely amazing!!

I'd highly recommend Breadbox up by BK/Moe's

Yes this.... Highly recommend Bread Box too. We ate there three times on our trip last week at 3 different times around lunch and never waited more than 10 minutes for our sandwiches. The sandwiches were fantastic (and they were good about modifying for my semi-picky 12 year old) and an excellent value in my opinion. Would be an easy stop en route to the parks. Also to answer your question about the walk to city walk - it took us about 7 minutes at a slow to moderate pace.

Hi! We stayed at RPR for three nights a few weeks ago and loved it, especially the included Express Passes! We all agreed we can't wait to get back ASAP. Quick question - my sister and mom stayed at RPR four years ago (2014) at the same time of year. They definitely got Early Park Admission, but swear up and down that Express Passes were not included with their hotel reservation. I find that hard to believe, as I thought one of the big selling points for the 3 main "deluxe" Universal resorts has always been the inclusion of the unlimited Express Passes. Who's right? Has the policy changed in 4 years or did their travel agent at the time just not inform them of all the perks? Help me win this argument! :)

Hi! We stayed at RPR for three nights a few weeks ago and loved it, especially the included Express Passes! We all agreed we can't wait to get back ASAP. Quick question - my sister and mom stayed at RPR four years ago (2014) at the same time of year. They definitely got Early Park Admission, but swear up and down that Express Passes were not included with their hotel reservation. I find that hard to believe, as I thought one of the big selling points for the 3 main "deluxe" Universal resorts has always been the inclusion of the unlimited Express Passes. Who's right? Has the policy changed in 4 years or did their travel agent at the time just not inform them of all the perks? Help me win this argument! :)

My first stay at the deluxe UO hotels was in the 1990's.
Express was included in the hotel stays then.

Have gone yearly since then and always have the express pass due to the stay at rpr, hrh or pbh.

Tell mom and sister you win the bet....lol

My first stay at the deluxe UO hotels was in the 1990's.
Express was included in the hotel stays then.

Have gone yearly since then and always have the express pass due to the stay at rpr, hrh or pbh.

Tell mom and sister you win the bet....lol
Yessss I win! Thanks!

Edited to add: actually, now I'm a bit retroactively miffed at their travel agent, who booked them in an expensive hotel and didn't tell them about one of the major amenities! Oh well, they were there mostly for Harry Potter anyway...

Yessss I win! Thanks!

Edited to add: actually, now I'm a bit retroactively miffed at their travel agent, who booked them in an expensive hotel and didn't tell them about one of the major amenities! Oh well, they were there mostly for Harry Potter anyway...

A TA didn’t tell them of that perk!!

Although I am surprised they weren’t told on check in of the perks.........we’ve been staying there for years and some still mention it to us every time we check in........lol.......Until they check our profile and see we are well versed in all things RP and Universal.........

Nice to win the bet though, but I can see why you’d be annoyed for them.

Just called Universal reservations to request the tower and view. The reservationist told me I can ask bell services to deliver our luggage and groceries to my room once it is ready. She said there is no need to return to the resort to pick up our belongings. I thought I knew everything I needed to know from reading and asking questions here. Apparently not. Anyone ever do this?

Just called Universal reservations to request the tower and view. The reservationist told me I can ask bell services to deliver our luggage and groceries to my room once it is ready. She said there is no need to return to the resort to pick up our belongings. I thought I knew everything I needed to know from reading and asking questions here. Apparently not. Anyone ever do this?

Yep, that's normal.......:thumbsup2

Are there still cabana rentals available at the pool and would you happen to know how much they are per day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter