ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hi I noticed that there is the volleyball net set up at the pool. I was wondering is it set up daily to use or is it certain days? My teens love playing volleyball. :thanks:

Hi I noticed that there is the volleyball net set up at the pool. I was wondering is it set up daily to use or is it certain days? My teens love playing volleyball. :thanks:

It was there every time we walked by the pool this past weekend.

My kids were not the volleyball types, so we never really made use of it, but I've had some trips where I've seen the nets out a lot and other trips where I didn't see them out much at all. I'm guessing that you can ask for the net to be put up if it isn't already up.

I’ve seen it up for many past years

Yep, we’ve never seen it down, it’s always been up.....

DS had large blisters on his feet one year from playing volleyball for hours one night.......ouch!!!

Lots of neosporin and thick molefoam was used that trip!

Are towels provided at the pool? And I thought someone said lanyards may be provided but I can’t find that post now. Not all sure what I need to buy and pack and I can’t find it in the information in the first post.

Also, where is the movie schedule posted and where?

Thanks for the help!

Are towels provided at the pool? And I thought someone said lanyards may be provided but I can’t find that post now. Not all sure what I need to buy and pack and I can’t find it in the information in the first post.

Also, where is the movie schedule posted and where?

Thanks for the help!

Pool movies have stopped now. They stopped showing them back end of last year. They aren’t shown at any of the hotels nor are they shown in Club Lounges anymore. It’s a legal issue apparently.

Yes, they provide towels at the pool and lounger covers too.

We have our own lanyards and have never asked for one for free.

Hi thanks for the water volleyball answers. I have two questions.

1. Does the club lounge have a bathroom and a microwave to use?
2. Are there designated smoking areas to use?

:thanks:

All the hotels don’t allow smoking in the building
Club lounge included

Smoking areas are at designated areas outside of the hotels

Yes there is a bathroom and No there isn't a microwave.

You can rent one though for your room.

A newbie here and have a few questions which I haven't seen looking through the threads. I very well could have missed it so apologies if I have. We are planning a trip for April 19-27 2019. It is fine to book my room out this far in advance, correct? Also when looking on the Loews site a deluxe queen room of 500 sq. feet is mentioned. I would like to book that one for our family of 5 but haven't seen any talks of that room. From what little info the site gives it seems good. Has anyone stayed in those rooms and liked them? Any suggestions on which tower etc. I should ask for? We have pet allergies so i want to be away from those areas as well as any smoking areas.
Thank you.

Well...when I was trying to book that room it completely went away. i called Loews and it showed that type of room was not available any more. Bummer.

A newbie here and have a few questions which I haven't seen looking through the threads. I very well could have missed it so apologies if I have. We are planning a trip for April 19-27 2019. It is fine to book my room out this far in advance, correct? Also when looking on the Loews site a deluxe queen room of 500 sq. feet is mentioned. I would like to book that one for our family of 5 but haven't seen any talks of that room. From what little info the site gives it seems good. Has anyone stayed in those rooms and liked them? Any suggestions on which tower etc. I should ask for? We have pet allergies so i want to be away from those areas as well as any smoking areas.
Thank you.
Sorry . I had the wrong hotel when i was trying to make reservations. I still had the HRH pulled up on my computer and not the RP. The RP doesn't even have those kinds of rooms.

Thank you.

You may have been shown a room at Portofino Bay Resort based on the size and category name you mention. They have a Deluxe Category that is 490 sq feet. RPR only has rooms that are 335 sq feet (double queen or king - standard, water view or club) plus a variety of suites that are over 600 sq feet. The Orlando Informer website has excellent information on all the room categories at each resort with sizes, how many of each category etc. And if the room is on the website for the dates you want, then you are good to book it!

Also, I believe pets are limited to one tower at RPR but I am not sure which, hopefully someone else will know and post.

Edited to add - saw you posted while I was writing this. Glad you found your answer.

Thank you.

The pet friendly rooms are in tower 2.

I just booked a club level room for one night so that we can get the express pass for two days. Can we still use the lounge on the check out day in the evening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter