ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I just booked a club level room for one night so that we can get the express pass for two days. Can we still use the lounge on the check out day in the evening?

No.

Once you check out your key is disabled for access. Sometimes you can arrange to have a few extra hours, speak to staff about that, will depend how busy they are.

But, they don’t allow you up once evening service starts.

I asked the Club Lounge Manager about this on our recent visit as someone else asked the same question.

No.

Once you check out your key is disabled for access. Sometimes you can arrange to have a few extra hours, speak to staff about that, will depend how busy they are.

But, they don’t allow you up once evening service starts.

I asked the Club Lounge Manager about this on our recent visit as someone else asked the same question.

Thank you!

We’ve never done Universal club level so I wasn’t sure, but figured that would be the case. We’ve done most of Disney’s CL, excited to try something new.

We were able to continue to use the lounge at PBR the day of our check-out. We asked the lounge attendants and they let us in through-out the day. Maybe if you ask at RPR, they will do the same.

We were able to continue to use the lounge at PBR the day of our check-out. We asked the lounge attendants and they let us in through-out the day. Maybe if you ask at RPR, they will do the same.
If you are on their vip list it’s possible to have free rein to the lounge after you check out

But for the majority that booked club level, check out times are the end of the road for peeps

Hotel keys would have to be reissued once you check out if you were allowed to return to the lounge

We have been sharing info about royal pacific policies

I just noticed your were not at rpr but at Portofino hotel

Maybe their policies are different

I try to keep each hotel sticky separate as house rules can be different

But rpr does not allow club guests once they check out to be able to stay the afternoon in the lounge

PBH might have different policies

If you are on their vip list it’s possible to have free rein to the lounge after you check out

But for the majority that booked club level, check out times are the end of the road for peeps

Hotel keys would have to be reissued once you check out if you were allowed to return to the lounge

We have been sharing info about royal pacific policies

I just noticed your were not at rpr but at Portofino hotel

Maybe their policies are different

I try to keep each hotel sticky separate as house rules can be different

But rpr does not allow club guests once they check out to be able to stay the afternoon in the lounge

PBH might have different policies

You explained it better than I did!!!

Yes, officially the answer is no.

We'll be checking in for our first ever visit and stay at RPR this Thursday! Newbie question - can you charge purchases in the parks/city walk back to the room using our key/ticket? We'd like to carry as little as possible into the parks with us. Thanks!

We'll be checking in for our first ever visit and stay at RPR this Thursday! Newbie question - can you charge purchases in the parks/city walk back to the room using our key/ticket? We'd like to carry as little as possible into the parks with us. Thanks!

Yes, you can charge using your room key.

The only places that don’t accept that are the cart type places around the parks........

But stores and restaurants absolutely.

Enjoy your stay........:)

Yes, you can charge using your room key.

The only places that don’t accept that are the cart type places around the parks........

But stores and restaurants absolutely.

Enjoy your stay........:)
Thanks! I just finished your most recent trip report, always so helpful!!!

Yes, you can - you can either add $$ to your account (using cash or debit) to charge against or you can open charging on your credit card. If you go the credit card route, be advised that they will place a hold of $200 per night on your card, which can add up quickly depending on how many nights you are staying.

Another question - I have a lazy pool afternoon planned for Thursday. It's been winter for about 3500 days here in the Northeast so I am going to get really crispy in the Florida sun if I'm not careful. Are the umbrellas at the pool free, or need they be reserved with a fee? I don't want a cabana, but I will need shade and don't mind paying for it if I have to.

Another question - I have a lazy pool afternoon planned for Thursday. It's been winter for about 3500 days here in the Northeast so I am going to get really crispy in the Florida sun if I'm not careful. Are the umbrellas at the pool free, or need they be reserved with a fee? I don't want a cabana, but I will need shade and don't mind paying for it if I have to.

I hear you on the winter!

Umbrellas are free for anyone........we are very pale skinned and burn easily, so if we use the pool during daylight hours we always have umbrellas........

Just switched from club level at HRH to club level at RPR and saved over $500! The walk might be a little longer, but i couldn’t justify spending that much money for a little shorter walk...

Congrats!! That is a decent saving!

It’s still a short walk from RP, particularly to IOA........it takes us around 7 minutes to get from the pool to the gates of IOA......and not much further to The Studios. And that’s not walking particularly fast.

And the Club Level at RP consistently gets better reviews than the HRH CL........I’m sure you’ll be very happy there......

Congrats!! That is a decent saving!

It’s still a short walk from RP, particularly to IOA........it takes us around 7 minutes to get from the pool to the gates of IOA......and not much further to The Studios. And that’s not walking particularly fast.

And the Club Level at RP consistently gets better reviews than the HRH CL........I’m sure you’ll be very happy there......
Awesome! Thanks for the info! I think the price difference was so drastic because I was paying a standard seasonal rate for HRH, but was able to get a SMSM rate for RPR. It was definitely a great deal especially with still including unlimited EP.

Hello! We are staying RPR standard room end of June. Should I request tower 1. Is that closest to walking path? Thank you!

You can put in requests with your 3rd party booking.

The K-Cups put in the room by housekeeping are free, any extras you require are charged for.

I need clarification. So the first few rhat are in the room when you get there are free. If you use them will they automatically refill your supply without you asking and charge if you use them? Or are you saying they refill a few a day for free (like soap and other toiletries) and charge only if you call asking for more than what was refilled? I do not need a large bill for coffee at the end of my trip surprising me.

Housekeeping will refill the pods daily when they clean the room

One of each will be tea, coffee, decaf coffee/tea

When I check into the hotel, I tell them to let housekeeping know I only want coffee pods not decaf

Never a problem and never a charge

When you are in the room, use the star service button in the phone and request what pods you want if you do not have enough

They will bring it to you at no charge

Is paying the extra money worth staying in the Club Level Rooms? There are 3 adults and 2 children (13 and 11). We will be at Universal June 20th thru 22nd. Thanks for any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!