ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

You're making me salivate now.......

(and I have to wait till February for my next opportunity to eat there!)

View attachment 334672 This is a photo I found of the “Shipwrecked” nachos.
We stayed at the portofino last time and I was hoping the nachos they had poolside were going to be the same.... Unfortunately the pool dining closed before we arrived to eat. I'm making it a point to eat at the pool in Jan !! I know it'll be my yummy nachos because we're back at RPR

We had our nachos with chicken from Bula Bar........

Knocked Margaritaville nachos out the park!! Gorgeous...........

[/QUOTE]
Does RPR still take a photo of each guest for EP? That is how it was done when we stayed here in August 2016. Wondering if it's possible now for the lead adult to check in alone at 7am and collect everyone's EP? Thank you.

Does RPR still take a photo of each guest for EP? That is how it was done when we stayed here in August 2016. Wondering if it's possible now for the lead adult to check in alone at 7am and collect everyone's EP? Thank you.
No, They’ve gone back to using room keys for EP. I’m very happy they switched back to the room keys.

No, They’ve gone back to using room keys for EP. I’m very happy they switched back to the room keys.

Was there any reason why? I mean besides the fact the photos on the other passes were hardly legible. Plus it's probably a bit cheaper.

Was there any reason why? I mean besides the fact the photos on the other passes were hardly legible. Plus it's probably a bit cheaper.

They’re still working on the new facial recognition system..

Not quite sure when it’ll be fully implemented as it was on some rides and not others.

Does RPR still take a photo of each guest for EP? That is how it was done when we stayed here in August 2016. Wondering if it's possible now for the lead adult to check in alone at 7am and collect everyone's EP? Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the adult can check in and get room keys for all on the reservation. The room keys will have each name printed on the key.

You don’t all need to be there.

Does anyone know if you can fit a full or queen size air mattress on the floor of the king room? I know you can request a cot, but those are pretty small for a larger adult.

It would be tight and might be an issue if someone got up during the night for the bathroom

Only place I can think of placing a queen air mattress would be in the space from the entry door to that side of the king bed

In the club lounge, can we ask for some prepacked PB&J sandwiches at breakfast that we could then bring into the parks for snacks?

In the club lounge, can we ask for some prepacked PB&J sandwiches at breakfast that we could then bring into the parks for snacks?
There is no lunch hour period for the club lounges
They have snacks such as pretzels, etc

Don’t recall any pb&j sandwiches at the breakfast time period

I’ve only seen them midday and they were still in packages, so I wouldn’t think they would be to far out of reach, I would think they could fix you up with some!

Just wanted to share some information with my RPR peeps about pool cabanas.

You can rent a poolside cabana for a full day (9am to 11pm) or a half day 9am to 3pm or 4pm to 11pm.

The full day rental comes with a fruit basket, 10 drinks of your choice (Fuji water, sprite, ginger ale, coke and Diet Coke, and oj cranberry and apple juice. ). You also get a $50 food and beverage credit.

I’m sure the pricing varies. But for mid July (2018) the full day is $200 and half day is $125 with a $25 food credit. That is the club level price. Not sure if it is more expensive for non club or if it’s the same price but no food credit...

Anyway I think for a family...especially a sun starved family from the Northeast this is a great way to spend a lazy day.

I will post pics and a review in my trip report.

Hope this information helps someone in their planning. These boards are a great source of information and I wanted to contribute!

Just wanted to share some information with my RPR peeps about pool cabanas.

You can rent a poolside cabana for a full day (9am to 11pm) or a half day 9am to 3pm or 4pm to 11pm.

The full day rental comes with a fruit basket, 10 drinks of your choice (Fuji water, sprite, ginger ale, coke and Diet Coke, and oj cranberry and apple juice. ). You also get a $50 food and beverage credit.

I’m sure the pricing varies. But for mid July (2018) the full day is $200 and half day is $125 with a $25 food credit. That is the club level price. Not sure if it is more expensive for non club or if it’s the same price but no food credit...

Anyway I think for a family...especially a sun starved family from the Northeast this is a great way to spend a lazy day.

I will post pics and a review in my trip report.

Hope this information helps someone in their planning. These boards are a great source of information and I wanted to contribute!

Thank you so much, that would be fabulous if you posted the pictures.........would you mind if we put the cabana pictures in the sticky as we don’t have any of them “being used”........

You are correct, there is a discount for Club Level folks..........

And yes, I agree.......fantastic way to spend the day........:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts